Wagatha Christie case

5 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Agreed but given the evidence, her lawyer probably ought to have not taken this case to court. Even if she wins, she loses.

You would've thought so, but she seems to have insisted. Rooney has still to be questioned by Vardy's lawyer, but I don't see it being salvageable. I did wonder if Vardy has been economical with the truth to her own Counsel and both have underestimated how Rooney's Counsel would go after them.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Defence finishes with Vardy but more witnesses to come.

Ms watt is rather unlucky - dropping her phone off a boat, and then being thrown under a bus...

43 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Agreed but given the evidence, her lawyer probably ought to have not taken this case to court. Even if she wins, she loses.

Looks very like it, but Coleen has to take the stand yet...

I appreciate that this is the most boring element of the "awful Jamie Vardy banging slappers with his awful wife" story, but Leicester's only just in the East Midlands. I was born in the West, and Leicester was within walking distance of our bit. No idea why I feel this is important.

Also, no way do the tabloids use actual sources for those anonymous celebrity columns, or anything else that can be made up without spending a penny. They'll be written by the same unlucky junior hacks who end up scribbling out the horoscopes at five minutes to deadline.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I appreciate that this is the most boring element of the "awful Jamie Vardy banging slappers with his awful wife" story, but Leicester's only just in the East Midlands. I was born in the West, and Leicester was within walking distance of our bit. No idea why I feel this is important.

^^^^ Called as an expert witness 

I appreciate that all this is deliberately put out as distracting prolefeed, but there's something enjoyable about these vacuous pigs being shown to have as much class as a rat with a gold tooth and all the depth of a puddle.

31 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

So what are we thinking Wayne is going to say when he gives evidence? 

I have no idea what he could add to the case. 

I have visions of him just shouting his own name, like Matt Damon in "Team America".

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

1 hour ago, ParsJake said:

I appreciate that all this is deliberately put out as distracting prolefeed, but there's something enjoyable about these vacuous pigs being shown to have as much class as a rat with a gold tooth and all the depth of a puddle.

image.png.cc8a210af7117cfd681942fa161c068f.png