Wagatha Christie case

4 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I find it bizarre that vardy is married to a guy who is obviously a multi millionaire but she is trying to get a few extra pennies selling shit news to the fucking sun newspaper.

I find it bizarre that there are people who own a measurable percentage of the world's wealth, yet spend considerable sums attempting to cut the amount they contribute to society.

For some people, there is no such thing as enough.

5 hours ago, Lofarl said:

That Vardy bint is just Isa from still game ain’t she?  Bit mad that she was shagging Peter Andre years ago.  Almost as if she was a fame seeking attention whore before she met up with a premier league football player.  A player lets not forget only said racists thing’s once and was unlucky enough to be filmed.

Also that Rooney cow too.  Her man’s done more pensioner screwing than Suniak.  Does she leave him?  No.  Pair of arseholes.  I’m glad it’s costing their husbands a fortune.

I hate people who sit on the fence...

27 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I find it bizarre that vardy is married to a guy who is obviously a multi millionaire but she is trying to get a few extra pennies selling shit news to the fucking sun newspaper.

I think it was more about quid pro quo, the Sun writes nice stories with good pictures about her in return for her dishing the dirt on the other WAGS and their husbands.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Each to their own, I guess. Some folk like a natural look, some folk like the enhanced look. 

In terms of personality, though...I don't detect much of one in either case. 

If you’re going to score wid-ness based on personality I’d suggest you’re maybe using the wrong metric…

3 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Finding out that Vardy leaked the stuff about Mahrez and Drinkwater (and whatever else is still to come) to the is the more interesting thing about it. Feel a bit sorry for Peter Andre though. 

Don't. My eh..... My mate says you can live a perfectly fulfilling life with a chipolata penis

All the WAG pish is just an uninteresting bleh of nonsense. The Drinkwater and Mahrez side of things is far more interesting.

If I'm in Jamie Vardy's shoes and find out my wife is passing stories about my work colleagues that I've come home and mentioned to her, onto The Sun and adding bells and whistles on for good measure, then I'm going to punt her straight into the closest body of water at the first opportunity. 

He won't though, cos he's a c**t like she's a c**t.