Wagatha Christie case

Just now, AJF said:

Contrary to some, I actually find this stuff pretty interesting 😂 similar to the Depp v Heard trial. Quite sad but interesting nonetheless.

This is better than Depp v Heard. Mental health, domestic abuse and drug addiction aren't really... entertainment. This shit show is like watching two maws have an argument in a pub car park.

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Agreed on Vardy 'winning'.

Seems that Colleen was so intent on playing out this entire farce in public that she totally jumped the gun, concluded that because the faked stories appearing in the papers were being fed to Vardy's profile this meant Vardy herself was responsible, and backed herself into a corner by making a public accusation. Supposedly Rooney has tacitly acknowledged that she accepts that the person doing the leaking was actually Vardy's ex-publicist (why the f**k does she even have a publicist?), but because of the colossal size of her ego and tiny size of her brain, she has been totally unable to bring herself to apologise and settle out of court, hence this ridiculous charade.

In fairness to Rooney, didn't she just say that the leaks were coming from Vardy's account, rather than actually say Vardy was the one responsible?

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

This is better than Depp v Heard. Mental health, domestic abuse and drug addiction aren't really... entertainment. This shit show is like watching two maws have an argument in a pub car park.

I said I found it interesting rather than entertaining, but I take your point.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

In fairness to Rooney, didn't she just say that the leaks were coming from Vardy's account, rather than actually say Vardy was the one responsible?

And there's a bucket of evidence she used Watt to leak stuff. No wonder Watt has called off sick, likely with a decent wedge to keep shtum.

Edited by welshbairn

17 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I hope that, some time in 2025, this thread surpasses the Covid thread in terms of length and bin-fireness. 

I'm intrigued to discover who the main players of this thread will end up being. They will declare the trial to be finished long before it actually is and then continually post on the thread long after it is over. HB will pop up now and again claiming that that Rebekah Vardy is the victim of a CIA false flag.

47 minutes ago, AJF said:

I said I found it interesting rather than entertaining, but I take your point.

Prurience and schadenfreude are two of humanity's ignoble traits (albeit often quite funny). I hope Peter Andre sues Vardy over comments that have diminished his reputation.

2 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Prurience and schadenfreude are two of humanity's ignoble traits (albeit often quite funny). I hope Peter Andre sues Vardy over comments that have diminished his reputation.

Not only his reputation, I fear......................

1 minute ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

I hope Peter Andre sues Vardy over comments that have diminished his reputation.

He's handled it well, quietly suggesting that even acorns can turn into oak trees with the right lady.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

The courtroom artist is having fun with it all.

58804C54-2E11-4DEA-BECF-592A3A8A13F0.jpeg

Why are Andy Hamilton and Toni Collette in court?

You know, if this was, say, Mrs DundeeUnitedplayer against Mrs StMirrenplayer it would be settled by a bitch fight behind some trendy nightclub

The elevation of these over plasticised and frankly on the lower spectrum of intelligence females into 'stars' and portrayed as role models for young women to look up to is frankly pointing at what is wrong in society. These are individuals with no self worth and come across as utterly deteastable humans out to manipulate and use each other and anyone else to remain relevant and fashion further wealth and status.

The fact this is getting coverage and making it into court does nothing than show youngsters its ok to f**k folk over and treat everyone as opportunities to exploit all while opening your legs or sucking a cock to get what you want. Top level c***s who would be at home in the Tory party.