Rangers v Ross County - Wed 11th May

4 minutes ago, central staggie said:

2 goals in the space of minutes in different games that might have just fucked us up.

Hearts resting ½ their team against Motherwell hasn't helped us but in fairness we should have burried the Well last weekend. White should have scored at least one of those 3 chances.

Game went largely as expected. Minutes for players likely to be in the starting 11 next Wednesday with the subs being used to bring off some of the VIPs.

First half I thought we were really good. Penned county into their third of the pitch and worked the ball around well.

Scott Wright had a great first half. He looks really good just floating around, receiving the ball with his back to goal and popping off little passes and lay off’s to the 2nd and 3rd runners. Not quite how I expected his role in the team to look but it was really effective.

Another goal and assist for Tav. The man is an absolute machine. For me he is already worthy of a place in the hall of fame. If he leads us to European glory then he will go down as one of the club greats, in my opinion.

Lowry has bags of potential. He was a little wasteful at times tonight but just watching the way he receives the ball, plays cute balls round the corner and fizzes passes across the field has me excited.

Another good half from Diallo too who may well be a good option to have off the bench if we are looking for something going into the latter stages of the final.