Rangers v Ross County - Wed 11th May

Look lads, we’ve all slated the colt teams all year but, in fact, I think this would be a great opportunity for Rangers to showcase the side that has been playing in the Lowland League and ensure no first choice players are hurt with an extremely tough schedule coming up over the next 10 days. giphy.gif

I’d like to see Lowry given a start. I think his appearances thus far show he is ready to.

I imagine we will see a few first team players get some minutes to keep them ticking over but then fully rested on Saturday in prep for the final.

Edited by AJF

21 hours ago, AJF said:

I’d like to see Lowry given a start. I think his appearances thus far show he is ready to.

I imagine we will see a few first team players get some minutes to keep them ticking over but then fully rested on Saturday in prep for the final.

Thought we’d start a strong team, pretty much full strength. Game a week before the final and then ring the changes on Saturday seems fairly sensible.

8 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

That team christ, it’d be nice to keep the score as low as possible to be still with a chance of a European spot come Saturday.

4-0.

Don't worry lads, our team suggests it will still be winner take all on Saturday

4 minutes ago, central staggie said:

Managed about 4 minutes of the RangersTV comms before Andy Little called us St Johnstone and I turned on BBC Sportsound.

We are soo deep it's only a matter of time before the rangers score again. 

Twice he’s called us St Johnstone. He’s thick as f**k

4 minutes ago, central staggie said:

Managed about 4 minutes of the RangersTV comms before Andy Little called us St Johnstone and I turned on BBC Sportsound.

We are soo deep it's only a matter of time before the rangers score again. 

I thought it was David Healy. He's just slavering rubbish at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

This is honestly incredible. It should genuinely be at least 5-0. What the f**k did Malky say to them pre-game? Just stand outside your box and hope for the best. Expect nothing like but this is embarrassing.

I turned it off after half an hour, not expecting us to go toe-to-toe but we were absolutely pathetic.