The Perth Saints v The Famous Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Meme Wtf GIF

It's true. He's small, slow, weak, poor on the ball, can't cross.

I'd be absolutely stunned if he's anywhere near your first team in 12 months.

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

The referee is 100% sending Hendry off tonight. 

Hallberg looking better without the useless MacPherson and Crawford beside him.

Enjoying him playing further forward

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think you've made your mind up and you're seeing what you want to. For example, go ahead and google what height he is.

I'm not saying he's been brilliant of late, but give the guy a break, he's got Montgomery in front of him and Bates beside him.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jury is out over whether he’s good enough, but ‘worst player you’ve ever seen at this level’ is hyperbole that you are guilty of at times. 

Not even the worst player on the pitch tonight. 

12 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Its about time we discussed this nonsensical second star on Aberdeen's crest. The second star for an invitational friendly is stolen valour.

Living in the 1980s imho...

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I think you've made your mind up and you're seeing what you want to. For example, go ahead and google what height he is.

I'm not saying he's been brilliant of late, but give the guy a break, he's got Montgomery in front of him and Bates beside him.

He's small in stature, you see it on the park when he's competing with opponents. He'll need to beef up to be useful as an attacking force for you from full back, but then he'll lose his agility and little pace, so he won't be any use as a full back anyway.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Jury is out over whether he’s good enough, but ‘worst player you’ve ever seen at this level’ is hyperbole that you are guilty of at times. 

Not even the worst player on the pitch tonight. 

Maybe, maybe not. He's reminding me of Aaron Comrie, one who was clearly never up to it but fans deluded themselves he had potential simply because he was playing when he was young.

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Aberdeen's final ball is terrible.

It's just nice when we pass the ball forward. Obviously takes the players by surprise though.

Having our only available striker being someone who didn't stand out at league one level doesn't help as well.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's small in stature, you see it on the park when he's competing with opponents. He'll need to beef up to be useful as an attacking force for you from full back, but then he'll lose his agility and little pace, so he won't be any use as a full back anyway.

Maybe, maybe not. He's reminding me of Aaron Comrie, one who was clearly never up to it but fans deluded themselves he had potential simply because he was playing when he was young.

I’ll go as far as to say there is absolutely no chance he is the worst player you’ve seen at this level. 

I know Celtic fans used to criticize Christie for always taking shots from distance and them never coming off but Ferguson must be up there as well. It might be down to frustration at a lack of options but him baloning a shot miles over the bar feels inevitable every time.

58 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Dundee fans should take comfort from the fact our firepower at the top end of the pitch is most likely to overwhelm any defence in this division. 

The saintees will crumble. 

Any moment now