The Perth Saints v The Famous Aberdeen

28 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Give them a hiding (please!!!!).

Though I think pigs will fly first.

You’re probably right, but if Dundee can score three times in one game, anything’s possible.

McDiarmid is the only ground aside from Pittodrie that Aberdeen have won at since the second game of the season and their main striker is on holiday. 

There's zero excuse for not piling pressure onto them 

14 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:
You’re probably right, but if Dundee can score three times in one game, anything’s possible.

It was Hibs.

You didn’t score any against us, so don’t belittle scoring against Hibs.

For once, I'd happy for Davidson to be really negative and ultra defensive here. Don't care if we shitfest it to a 0-0 draw, do long as it's job done to secure they playoff place.

Even if we go 1 down, still run the game down. If we can take a 4 goal lead into the final game, it would be nervy, but we shitfest that too and play for a draw.

As much as I don't like being negative, this game has to be about the end result. Get it done and we can rest players for Hibs and be a bit more expansive. 

6 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

For once, I'd happy for Davidson to be really negative and ultra defensive here. Don't care if we shitfest it to a 0-0 draw, do long as it's job done to secure they playoff place.

Even if we go 1 down, still run the game down. If we can take a 4 goal lead into the final game, it would be nervy, but we shitfest that too and play for a draw.

As much as I don't like being negative, this game has to be about the end result. Get it done and we can rest players for Hibs and be a bit more expansive. 

The issue with that gameplan is that one mistake, from your players or the ref, is deadly.

Surely we've had enough examples of that this season? 

Theres zero chance Aberdeen players have as much interest in this game as our players should. Pile pressure onto them early and see if they can be arsed IMO.

8 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Why? 

I'm just done with Davidsonball, it's turgid shite and the boy is fucking clueless. Sure he's had setbacks outwith his control but he's ground me down so much that I don't actually want to watch his side and my football team anymore. For a lifelong fan to feel like I do just isn't right, especially so quickly after success. Shite formations, shite recruitment, shite game management, shite football. Throw in his negative interviews and grunts and laughs, usually at the wrong time during these interviews and it just make Callum a very unlikeable person, especially one who is meant to be the spearhead of our club. Get rid and get rid quick.

The dons form is gathering pace nicely as we approach this run in. 4 massive points in 2 games sets us up to put st Johnstone in deep, deep trouble. 

The Arbroath scouts will be at Easter road and not almondvale on Sunday. 

29 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'm just done with Davidsonball, it's turgid shite and the boy is fucking clueless. Sure he's had setbacks outwith his control but he's ground me down so much that I don't actually want to watch his side and my football team anymore. For a lifelong fan to feel like I do just isn't right, especially so quickly after success. Shite formations, shite recruitment, shite game management, shite football. Throw in his negative interviews and grunts and laughs, usually at the wrong time during these interviews and it just make Callum a very unlikeable person, especially one who is meant to be the spearhead of our club. Get rid and get rid quick.

Not disputing much of that,but you can’t want your dislike of CD to affect the clubs future to the extent of hoping we’ll get beat? Relegation could set us back years,my hope is we scrape survival,then can assess things,Broony can’t be blind to how we’re stuck in a long diagonal ball rut,with little or no football being played 

17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

4 massive points in 2 games sets us up to put st Johnstone in deep, deep trouble.

They are already in deep, deep trouble.

Not sure who I want to win here. Don't really want Goodwin to be rewarded for Cormack's fuckwittery in destroying two teams seasons, equally though, and for all the obvious reasons, it's fun watching the farmers sweat.

Saints will get what they need here. Eleventh place will be secured.

Do you really think that the banter gods, reflecting on the last 12 months where Saints have gone from astonishing double-cup winners and a European journey that saw packed houses at McDiarmid and a lead against a major European team, will be satisfied with simple relegation?

They're surely holding out for to the ignominy of being pumped out over two legs of the play offs by a part-time side. That's surely what it's coming to.

13 minutes ago, Ric said:

They are already in deep, deep trouble.

Not sure who I want to win here. Don't really want Goodwin to be rewarded for Cormack's fuckwittery in destroying two teams seasons, equally though, and for all the obvious reasons, it's fun watching the farmers sweat.

My post wasn’t entirely serious. 

Im not sure an Aberdeen win really rewards anything for Goodwin. The season is a failure win, lose or draw. 

My interest in tonight is to see some younger guys get a chance. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Im not sure an Aberdeen win really rewards anything for Goodwin. The season is a failure win, lose or draw.

I like Goodwin, I don't blame him for moving, I do however blame Cormack for fucking our season over, so in that sense the lowest possible finish for you lot please. Nothing personal, just don't want Cormack to benefit in any way, even just the few thousands for an extra place. I also enjoy watching our agricultural cousins in peril, with facilitates an Aberdeen win.

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

I like Goodwin, I don't blame him for moving, I do however blame Cormack for fucking our season over, so in that sense the lowest possible finish for you lot please. Nothing personal, just don't want Cormack to benefit in any way, even just the few thousands for an extra place. I also enjoy watching our agricultural cousins in peril, with facilitates an Aberdeen win.

That’s really up to you then. I won’t lose any sleep if we finish 10th.