The Perth Saints v The Famous Aberdeen

Probably going to be the first game this season I don't bother watching. Absolutely noting to play for now but we've already had Davidson making excuses for playing for a draw. I'll be gutted if Liam Craig gets a farewell appearance and the crowd is tiny because of the negative pish that gets forced down the home supports throat every week.

I'll be pretty much tuning out until the Play-Off I think. 

I’m looking forward to this because i always enjoy the anticipation of watching my team playing, even against St Johnstone. Also looking forward to going to Gayfield to see the start of the relegation of St Johnstone on 20th May.

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m looking forward to this because i always enjoy the anticipation of watching my team playing, even against St Johnstone. Also looking forward to going to Gayfield to see the start of the relegation of St Johnstone on 20th May.

tumblr_inline_p8ut97Wz3I1r7ejbg_400.gif.9459513b3534e47ea7656d1f4d05d3d6.gif

36 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Hadn't realised you still need a point for safety.  This will be turgid. 

Only if Dundee beat Hibs the night before. Expect 11th place will be sealed before this one kicks off. Sadly, I doubt it will change how we approach it.

56 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Aberdeen fans trying to get a reaction from Saints fans by saying we're getting relegated? Not like them to be so far behind reality.

We haven't lived in the real world since 1969.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Sorry Aberdeen fans, I know you don’t have a proper derby but we’ve already got ours (Dundee FC). You’ll have to try someone else. 

I thought they already had a partner across the street from them?

I've always thought not having a local derby to contend with has been an advantage although the rapid advances of Cove Rangers might change that (at least until Banks o' Dee advance to the Premiership and the Aberdeen - Cove Rangers rivalry is usurped by the Wellington Road derby)

Edited by Bogbrush1903