Jump to content

Dundee United FC v Green Arse Cheek sometime soon


Recommended Posts

Not even the Old Firm - some of our best performances were earlier in the season, when we’d press them with an intensity we didn’t bother with against other sides.

Ibrox at the weekend was pathetic, as it was until Celtic scored tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I live 1.8 mile away from Tannadice according to Google Maps and can hear the Celtic fans celebrating. Oft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

There's actually boys in the Celtic end with straight faces :lol: 

Hollow as f**k and they ken it.

 

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I live 1.8 mile away from Tannadice according to Google Maps and can hear the Celtic fans celebrating. Oft.

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/05/2022 at 21:26, RawB93 said:

There's actually boys in the Celtic end with straight faces :lol: 

Hollow as f**k and they ken it.

Ye, hollow and meant nothing. 

BB62661F-8188-4B16-B07C-6699F5714A57.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, hollow and meant nothing. 

BB62661F-8188-4B16-B07C-6699F5714A57.jpeg

Surprised you have went down that route considering the pictures, videos etc doing the rounds this morning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...