Dundee United FC v Green Arse Cheek sometime soon

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Apologies didn’t that however see above for my response.

So you accused me of not reading past the first line, when you didn’t read past the first line? 😂😂😂👏

42 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If you think this song is a matter for the ‘authorities’ to deal with I suggest you keep quiet as clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. A discussion could be had regarding whether it should be sung at the football but it has f**k all do with any power really.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/old-firm-cops-vow-to-snatch-1100182

Looks like it's you who needs to keep quiet as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

5 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/old-firm-cops-vow-to-snatch-1100182

Looks like it's you who needs to keep quiet as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Have a look at the date of the article and my other posts regarding it.

Edited by gannonball

16 hours ago, gannonball said:

Have a look at the date of the article and my other posts regarding it.

Did it stop having a line about the IRA in the past 10 years?

Edited by EpicMike

United have been pretty good second half. Unlucky not to pick up another goal at least.

Celtic have not been an easy watch. A lot of possession but overplay it a fair bit and let United get setup behind the ball, thus making it more difficult for themselves.

Just now, BucksburnDandy said:

United have been pretty good second half. Unlucky not to pick up another goal at least.

Celtic have not been an easy watch. A lot of possession but overplay it a fair bit and let United get setup behind the ball, thus making it more difficult for themselves.

Correction: pretty good ever since Celtic scored.

It actually pisses me off that we don’t try and play fitba until we have no other choice.

Got some kids who can play, but nope!

It actually pisses me off that we don’t try and play fitba until we have no other choice.
Do you think Courts is fearful of the Old Firm or the players are? Certainly been enjoyable going forward when you've taken the game to Celtic. Tremendous verve the young players bring.

2 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:
6 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Do you think Courts is fearful of the Old Firm or the players are? Certainly been enjoyable going forward when you've taken the game to Celtic. Tremendous verve the young players bring.

He's fearful of everyone.