Dundee United FC v Green Arse Cheek sometime soon

So the slightly less despicable arse cheek can win the title by beating us.  I hope their ticket allocation is 19.

I also hope it’s less depressing to watch than today’s pish but I have my doubts.

Edited by Granny Danger

Ive travelled the length and breadth of the country watching our 'brand' of football. This is very close to my home and i can say with certainty, i will not attend this. f**k Celtic and f**k Tam Courts

31 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

STATEMENT KLAXON!!!!!

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/7311/STATEMENT-DUNDEE-UNITED-V-CELTIC-TICKETS.html

For once, I agree entirely with the statement, and the actions taken

What about the fuckin' drum?

Mind when, if fans were unable to attend they could view the match on DUTV (sound down) using their season ticket details? Is that still in operation, as we're thinking the trip isn't worth it? 

Questions, questions. 

I also think the normal 25-30% of season ticket holders who swerve these games will be joined by quite a high percentage more on Wednesday.

Patrick McGarrity from Croy is outraged, he's been an Orange and Blacks supporter since Tommy McLean was the manager.

"I'll no be back" he shouted down the phone at Tannadice customer services.

Good move by your club. We'll have to endure it on Saturday however.

16 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

STATEMENT KLAXON!!!!!

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/7311/STATEMENT-DUNDEE-UNITED-V-CELTIC-TICKETS.html

For once, I agree entirely with the statement, and the actions taken

Great move by United. However, I’ve never ever seen an effective ticket check cordon round a football ground, and I have my doubts about Celtic supporters being removed from the United stands. More likely they’ll be moved along to the end of the lower George Fox which is probably where the majority will be.

18 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

The last time Celtic won the league at Tannadice during the week a team from Govan lost a European cup final the week after. So I’m sure we’re all wanting an away win here?

If we win tonight I’m going to feel really bad!

In fairness the chances of that happening are, unlike me, pretty slim.

5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

The last time Celtic won the league at Tannadice during the week a team from Govan lost a European cup final the week after. So I’m sure we’re all wanting an away win here?

The **** actually lost the UEFA Cup final two weeks before Celtic won the league that Thursday night up at Tannadice, but hopefully that is still an omen and Eintracht Frankfurt can prevent the nightmare doomsday scenario.  🤞🤞🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Will be surprised to see anything other than a continuation of our tactics from Sunday. I reckon, with goal difference in mind, Courts is going for damage limitation over these two games and will then gamble on our chances at Dingwall on Saturday.