QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

After Jai’s attempted header in the first half some of your lot started chanting” he’s just a black, ****** b*****d”. Honestly didn’t think it was possible to get that much hate in one sentence.
As for the other incident; the Airdrie fan who shouted the racial abuse was challenged by one of our directors and offered to leave the stand. His response was to ask the director outside for a square go. At which point the stewards removed him.
Edit: PnB redacted the two words above. The first relates to an Irish soldier beginning with F. The second relates to being an illegitimate child.

Was this on Thursday or today? If you heard it then surely police heard it? I’m confused. Obviously it is absolutely horrendous if true and should be dealt with but why was it not dealt with at the time?

3 hours ago, Aufc said:

So Quitongo says someone racially abused him and automatically everyone believes him even though no evidence. Airdrie fans say they heard nothing and no one believes them delisted evidence supporting it. Sound

I heard from someone in your stand what was shouted at him today and prompted his reaction on twitter. Maybe time you stepped away from the keyboard and just accept that you have some utter fucken reptiles in your support.  Also, police called following an incident involving two more reptiles and one of our players who was manhandled. 

Not proven. Which is categorically not the same thing.

Genuinely didn’t know that. Saw a headline at the time which probably twisted it a bit.

Still not entirely sure that “aye but he’s battered his burd” is the best response to racism accusations. Both actions should be condemned.

Genuinely very funny to see three or four guys whose empty stands have Union Jacks with "THE QUEEN SAYS THE KKK WAS RIGHT" on them draped over them passing the smelling salts over being accused of being remotely un-inclusive. Even their big brothers don't bother actually denying it these days, only alleging it is a "minority of fans" (difficult when there are roughly as many flags as home fans).

I heard from someone in your stand what was shouted at him today and prompted his reaction on twitter. Maybe time you stepped away from the keyboard and just accept that you have some utter fucken reptiles in your support.  Also, police called following an incident involving two more reptiles and one of our players who was manhandled. 

Listen I have said all along that if that is the case then everything that comes our way is deserved. I also mentioned that we do have some pond life that follow us.

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Not proven. Which is categorically not the same thing.

I know nothing about this case but I'll just point out that "not proven" is in fact a verdict of acquittal. This is made plain by the judge to all jury members at a trial. I've been on four of the damn things (two murders, an assault , and a housebreaking). None of the crimes were in Airdrie.

I meant I was on four juries not on trial four times. The b*****ds haven't caught me yet ...

Edited by Spidersmad

'The pitch is a big leveller. Wait 'till we get them back to Airdrie and we can play our fancy football'. 

Delighted for the team, their passion, teamwork and organisation. A tortuous 210 minutes, but an historic victory to remember, and worth the miserable trips to Peterhead and Montrose, and all the one ones. It's really too early to say, but the Coyle era could well be exactly the right person at the right time. 

Yes, it's not fair, and hard one to take if you're an Airdrie fan. They were excellent and relentless this season. In my view a better footballing team than Cove.

It's particularly unfair on Dylan Easton. An annoying wee shite, simply because he is a very good footballer.

I hope Airdrie can retain the best of their team, and their manager, although I wonder if Rhys McCabe fancies Championship football.

6 hours ago, Aufc said:

That was our best chance of getting up. Next season looking tough with the pars, kelty and assuming falkirk will get their act together. Suspect we may lose a couple of players

Best chance? Yes. Next season tough? Yes. Lose a couple of players? Yes.

Falkirk getting their act together? 🤣

Lots of very diplomatic posts on this thread.

I, on the other hand, wish Airdrie nothing but the worst. Hopefully you never get out of this division.

Get it right fuckin roon yees. Mon the Queen's!

Edited by Zanetti

Queen’s Park thoroughly deserved that . Right through the spine of that team Ferrie , Fox , Brown and Murray absolutely fantastic . Build the team around them next season I’m sure you Will do well

Congratulations

That’s absolutely gutting to take and another blow to the heart one I’m all to familiar with following Airdrie. 

I love P&B and also love the chat and the banter between fans but some of the stuff I read today was very disappointing. 

Look I am absolutely aware of the section of our fans that are arseholes and I have never shied away from criticising what I see. We have had fans let our club down time and time again but this idea we are all right wing, racist, bigoted violent thugs is so wide of the mark. We all have elements of our fans that tarnish a club and we know how hard it can be to build that back but there’s so much about our club I am proud of as are others. 

Us lower league fans could easily have chosen to support a winning team like the old firm and been a glory hunter like the majority. We didn’t though we chose to support a “diddy” team. We put our hard earned money and time following a club that brings much more hard times than good. We work hard for pish money, raise families, deal with our mental anguish and we all carry tough times in life especially as times get tougher. But here we are investing everything we have into our club and football isn’t just a game to any of us. 

So huffy it may be but anyone wishing genuine harm to my club today f**k off and go have a look at yourself and your time following your own team to remember just how shit moments like this are. 

For Queens Park fans congratulations on two fantastic seasons and I hope you can make a good go of it next year. Best of luck and have a great night tonight. 

As for Jai I won’t shy away from that either. I defended Rico vigorously and was always wishing him well and apologising for any abuse he received. I will say the same to Jai I am truly sorry if you were racially abused that is something that should never be tolerated under any circumstances. I hope you can enjoy your win today and enjoy your success. Life’s too short to hate players of other teams on a personal level with or without what has went on. I just hope the accusations are not a result of past events. 

It was a great season with a bitter end so time to switch off for the summer before doing it again next season. 
Great post much respect if the shoe was on the other foot we know how gutted we'd feel [emoji122]
Good luck nxt season L1 gonna be some league [emoji2962]

Enjoy your success QP you really did deserve it over the two legs no arguments with the result.

Bringing 300-400 supporters to a play off final is fine, but doesn’t suggest you’ve got an amazing basis but because you’ve got substantial financial backing its fine, in the short term. Please be careful in the long term.

It’s got that Gretna whiff.

Enjoy the ride tho!

Just now, Xanadu2112 said:

Enjoy your success QP you really did deserve it over the two legs no arguments with the result.

Bringing 300-400 supporters to a play off final is fine, but doesn’t suggest you’ve got an amazing basis but because you’ve got substantial financial backing its fine, in the short term. Please be careful in the long term.

It’s got that Gretna whiff.

Enjoy the ride tho!

Hahahaha get it right fuckin up ye