QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

True. This is us about to head into our 4th season here, last season the worst Falkirk team of all time. Airdrie though, 10th consecutive season here? If we’ve absolutely fucked it, what does that make Airdrie?

Yeah but falkirk have one of the highest budgets in the league. Airdrie have been overachieving by finishing second. So yeah it is frustrating to not go up. However, you boys should be up and out this league by now

Just back in so first congratulations to Queens Park. When you win two away games in these play offs, it says a lot about your committment and playing ability.

On the day it was our goalie who had to make the better saves . We never really got going even when taking the lead. Queens Park did not appear fazed by it and stuck to their game. Down the right again proved a weakness for us.

We can ponder why we were not quite there in tactics all day but what I feared happening several weeks ago,  has come to pass. I do feel let down over these two games and I don't know if all the good stuff of the season will make up for it.

Wonder where some of our players are headed but it won't be a trip to Firhill or Lesser Hampden for me next season. 

You probably shouldn’t be so happy. Queen’s Park are another team that will be better than you next season. Would imagine the same with cove. Be another fun season battling relegation for you

Based on today QP will be needing a new team to compete in the Championship whilst we will also be strengthening. Meanwhile Airdrie will also be rebuilding after losing Murray and have their team.

Despite Murray deserving full credit for what we done through the entire season, I think he got the subs massively wrong today. After Smith went off, after Afolabi and Gallagher had already went off, there wasn’t really anyone on the pitch I was confident could grab the goal for us. no disrespect to the guys he brought on but it was like we ended the game with a weakened team.

I think there were certain players who played well through the season that weren’t at it at all today and there were too many wrong decisions which made things very difficult. McCabe hardly put a foot wrong but I don’t think others rose to the occasion as he did.

If we keep this squad of players I’ll go confidently into next season and hopefully we can actually win the league rather than deal with these stressful playoffs but keeping this squad may be a big if.

A real sickener.

Based on today QP will be needing a new team to compete in the Championship whilst we will also be strengthening. Meanwhile Airdrie will also be rebuilding after losing Murray and have their team.

Yeah but they will throw cash at it

Yeah but they will throw cash at it

And what? Means absolutely nothing unless you get the recruitment spot on. You’ve then got to hope that they can all gel to be able to work together as a team.

And what? Means absolutely nothing unless you get the recruitment spot on. You’ve then got to hope that they can all gel to be able to work together as a team.

Well quite. You are just being silly here though. Queen’s Park will be a bigger threat to you next season than airdrie probably would have been. They have all the infrastructure in place to ensure their recruitment is spot on.

Sees a post about a player enjoying getting one over on fans that have racially abused him and in brother and your first thought is that the player is embarrassing. All that’s wrong with Airdrie football club tbh.

Not really. He wasn’t racially abused on Thursday [emoji23]

As for the episode with his brother, it was investigated and nothing was proven. It is a shame how it happened and the club maybe handled it wrong initially but there was no evidence of it.