QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

Amusing that for a lot of the Airdrie crowd today, that’ll be their first and last time seeing Airdrie for awhile, looks a difficult league next season [emoji28]

Edited by ZX1886

22 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Afolabi actually did alright today but carry on.

Shit way to lose with that penalty. Maybe a bit soft but gives the ref a decision to make. Queen’s Park better first half. Felt we were better second half. Extra time was a bit of nothing really.

Good luck to Queen’s Park next season and congrats

Alright in terms of what?

He maybe wasn’t his usual level of unbelievably shite, but that’s about it...

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Pretty tough to be honest. Have to think Dunfermline will be top. I suspect airdrie and montrose will be fighting for fourth. Falkirk and kelty making up 2nd and 3rd. Depends on if we keep our players. Dylan easton will attract attention I imagine.

fair enough, Queen of the south be in amongst it too i’d imagine

6 minutes ago, sick boy said:

out of curiosity where do you seriously think airdrie will finish next season?

Be lucky to make play offs next season with how strong the league is looking and the budgets that Dunfermline, Kelty and Falkirk will have. You also have the likes of Montrose who are a good side.

Another embarrassing bottle job from the embarrassing franchise outfit. Glorious. Out in force today with their section b, loyalist, uvf shite. Hope they're having a thoroughly shite time.

Edited by AuAl

Alright in terms of what?
He maybe wasn’t his usual level of unbelievably shite, but that’s about it...

He actually offered an out ball and held the ball up and linked the play. I’d have kept him on and taken Gallagher off first.

3 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Another embarrassing bottle job from the embarrassing franchise outfit. Glorious. Out in force today with there section b, loyalist, uvf shite. Hope they're having a thoroughly shite time.

I saw some of the section b banners. What’s the story there? I assume it’s some cap doffing reference to their big brothers from Govan?