QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

6 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I mean I can almost take it off ayr fans given they are in the league above. But falkirk?! Fucking hell emoji23.png

Do you never revel in Rangers' or Celtic's failures? Do you have to finish above someone to rip them? Interesting.

Scenes!

Damn you to hell ScotRail. I'm stuck in the hoose while this is going on. As fans of other clubs have said over the last few weeks - what a difference a real manager can make. Thank you Owen. Thanks to the players for standing up when it mattered.

Do you never revel in Rangers' or Celtic's failures? Do you have to finish above someone to rip them? Interesting.

Not really. Have no interest in either of them unless they are in Europe and, in these games, I want them (and any Scottish team) to win

Another year of third tier irrelevancy for an absolutely wonderful club who I couldn’t speak highly enough of…
Least your fans have Seville to look forward to on Wednesday.

You probably shouldn’t be so happy. Queen’s Park are another team that will be better than you next season. Would imagine the same with cove. Be another fun season battling relegation for you

Just now, Aufc said:

You probably shouldn’t be so happy. Queen’s Park are another team that will be better than you next season. Would imagine the same with cove. Be another fun season battling relegation for you

out of curiosity where do you seriously think airdrie will finish next season?

Fantastic achievement QP! 120 minutes of real grit and determination. Commiserations to Airdrie FC. Now the challenge of getting together a competitive team for next season. Can't wait for matches against Arbroath, Dundee et al.

out of curiosity where do you seriously think airdrie will finish next season?

Pretty tough to be honest. Have to think Dunfermline will be top. I suspect airdrie and montrose will be fighting for fourth. Falkirk and kelty making up 2nd and 3rd. Depends on if we keep our players. Dylan easton will attract attention I imagine.