QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

May the best team win today,have to say a bit gutted we are not playing today 1.10 kick off cracking day and would have been at home.....Sunday sesh wouid have been great!

I’ll have a couple of beers for your right now!! Cmon the [emoji815]️ s

7 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Word is that 3000+ tickets have been sold 

Can't wait for three pages of "what a shitey away support" after the game. 

Buzzing for this. I think it's fairly obvious Airdrie have been miles better than us this season but Thursdays performance does give me hope, if we turn up again no reason we can't take it all the way or even win it in 90. Then again drinking while still hungover has that effect on me...

Very disappointing to see about the train cancellations. Some of us have been messaging the club and QPSA to ensure enough space on buses was available in light of the potential disruption midweek. Hopefully everyone gets to the game. 

All the best to both teams. May the best team win but obviously hoping airdrie win.

Cant have asked for a better chance. One off final at home in front of a big crowd against the team that finished lowest in the play offs and who haven’t beaten us all season and who we have beaten both times at home. That being said, Queen’s Park showed on Thursday they are a decent team and have obviously improved now they have a proper manager.

Also taking bets on how long into the game an ayr fan will pop up with “both these teams will get hammered in the championship”

Good to see you weren’t bothered by the statement.

5 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

I've never been a man to shy away from winding up QP fans but, in all seriousness, that is a genuinely dismal following they've taken to Airdrie today.

Tbf every train from Glasgow to Airdrie was cancelled at last minute.

5 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

I've never been a man to shy away from winding up QP fans but, in all seriousness, that is a genuinely dismal following they've taken to Airdrie today.

Agreed. Falkirk would have filled two stands and maybe overspilled in to a third, which is exactly why we should have been given a bye straight to this game