QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

1 hour ago, Daddy Cheeze said:

Tomorrows game brings us to the conclusion of game 8(eight) of the epic Airdrie QP drawmaggedon season long borefest that nobody asked for or indeed,having sat through five of them personally,will recover from without a bottle of mind bleach and electroshock therapy.

At the very least  we dont have to see these coma inducing shitfesters outside of the cups next season and I'm happy with that.

Sometimes football itself is the true winner.

Mon eh diamonds.

It's definitely been up there with the season a few years back when we seemed to play Raith about a billion times in a single season and almost every one of them was a dumpster fire of a game.

Loving the dramatic motivational videos on the QP socials. 

It’s to be a good sunny day tomorrow. Perfect for a quick start and decent crowd. 

I always find that we play best after a poor performance. If we keep the ball in the ground and play our game then we’ve nothing to fear. 

Caught up on the highlights from Thursdays game. That was an absolute stinker of a match and not a true reflection of either side. Our heads were pickled and we seemed quite flat. The 1-1 draw shows that we can still get a result at our poorest. 

mon the Airdrie 

1 hour ago, Spidersmad1867 said:

Does anyone know if the bar at the ground is open tomorrow for both sets of fans? 

Would be surprised tbh. Likely be rammed and rightly prioritising home fans. I’ll be sitting on board a vehicle with my own bar until near kick off. 

4 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Might have missed this elsewhere, are both sets of fans in the main stand,  I think it holds 3700 ish,  maybe lo se about 500 or so red zone and segregation,    might be tight ...

Away fans are in the one opposite the main stand.

On 13/05/2022 at 20:19, Rossm25 said:

And one dafty who seems to equate wearing a black jacket to fascism...

To be fair, what self respecting fascist would wear anything else but a black jacket? Wear that blue one your mum got you at Christmas and you'll be fine.

May the best team win today,have to say a bit gutted we are not playing today 1.10 kick off cracking day and would have been at home.....Sunday sesh wouid have been great!

12 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

To be fair, what self respecting fascist would wear anything else but a black jacket? Wear that blue one your mum got you at Christmas and you'll be fine.

Will be a nice day , I'll just wear a hoodie...if its grey does that make it half fascist?