QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

I'd imagine the second leg will be a better watch. First legs are usually a bit cagey.

Made me wonder why we don't run these play off finals as a one off like they do down south.

Thought we were the better team in the second half with 1-0 being about right.

Unfortunately Calum Ferrie had an absolute disaster giving away the penalty. So frustrating to have all the hard work undone by our jittery goalkeeper.

5 minutes ago, harlowspider said:

HD on Virgin Media

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

It’s better quality via the iPlayer. Not sure if it’s HD but definitely a sharper picture. 

Definitely didn't look HD to me on the iPlayer.

BBC Alba is run on a shoestring (compared to S4C anyway) so it's probably still 20 year old equipment they're using.

Airdrie were there for the taking at 1-0 and it's a bit disappointing we didn't capitalise on that. I think overall we were the better team, but a draw is far from the end of the world.

Looked like a ridiculous penalty to give away, would like to see that again before really passing judgement, but I would expect better from Ferrie than a moment of madness like that.

Murray was class, and I'd be happy if he got another year on his contract after how he's performed in the playoffs, looks exactly like the sort of player we've missed all season while he's been injured/played out of position/dropped strangely enough.

I've got faith that Coyle knows what he's doing and that we can grind it out on Sunday. The pitch at Firhill isn't the leveller that some have suggested, we've hardly been able to make it work to our advantage this season. 

Let's do this Queen's!

Airdrie were there for the taking at 1-0 and it's a bit disappointing we didn't capitalise on that. I think overall we were the better team, but a draw is far from the end of the world.
Looked like a ridiculous penalty to give away, would like to see that again before really passing judgement, but I would expect better from Ferrie than a moment of madness like that.
Murray was class, and I'd be happy if he got another year on his contract after how he's performed in the playoffs, looks exactly like the sort of player we've missed all season while he's been injured/played out of position/dropped strangely enough.
I've got faith that Coyle knows what he's doing and that we can grind it out on Sunday. The pitch at Firhill isn't the leveller that some have suggested, we've hardly been able to make it work to our advantage this season. 
Let's do this Queen's!

Disagree on the pitch. We like to play good football which we were unable to do. Easton struggled on it. QP are well drilled. Hopefully we will perform better

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Disagree on the pitch. We like to play good football which we were unable to do. Easton struggled on it. QP are well drilled. Hopefully we will perform better

I'm sure it doesn't help the away team either, but we were well drilled despite the pitch, not because of it. I'm certain can play just as well if not better on a decent surface too - the semi final proved that.

Airdrie were the better team first half. Second half was QP’s and Murray did brilliantly for his goal. After that we got into some really good positions but decision making was poor. Commentators saying the penalty was harsh are talking nonsense. Absolute stonewaller. Moment of madness from Ferrie and he’s cost us a few goals in recent months. 

All to play for on Sunday. 🤞 

Very happy with the draw considering how bad we were, advantage airdrie for the second leg and btw how bad is the Queen’s Park support, lucky if there was 500 there for a playoff final

6 minutes ago, AJ77 said:

Very happy with the draw considering how bad we were, advantage airdrie for the second leg and btw how bad is the Queen’s Park support, lucky if there was 500 there for a playoff final

So you reckon you had 1,400?

That was an eye bleeding spectacle, the inverse of Saturday's game in entertainment value. Fortunate to come away with a draw but given that's as poor as we've been since the last away trip to Peterhead (again salvaged by Afolabi) hopefully play to our strengths on Sunday.