QP v Airdrie /Airdrie V QP Play off FINAL

As much as I dislike Airdrie, the Trump banner is quite amusing and seems to be achieving its aim of winding people up.

Pretty sure there’s better ways to wind folk up than printing massive banners with the face of an actual racist. I’m not entirely sure that’s the aim either. There’s a section of Airdrie fans that can’t help but bring the club down and associate themselves with scum though.

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

As much as I dislike Airdrie, the Trump banner is quite amusing and seems to be achieving its aim of winding people up.

Aye OK, guilty as charged ... I just find it very depressing, maybe says more about me eh?

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Pretty sure there’s better ways to wind folk up than printing massive banners with the face of an actual racist. I’m not entirely sure that’s the aim either. There’s a section of Airdrie fans that can’t help but bring the club down and associate themselves with scum though.

Maybe so. I just saw it as a wind up. It was next to a bigger flag with "Fashanu Loyal" emblazoned across it, which kinda cancels out the racism IMO.

2 minutes ago, Paul Kersey said:

Maybe so. I just saw it as a wind up. It was next to a bigger flag with "Fashanu Loyal" emblazoned across it, which kinda cancels out the racism IMO.

I dunno, the only time I’ve seen it in person had this guy next to it which makes it seem like less of a piss take…

B89C0758-5BCE-465C-9EBB-B5A8CC726DAD.thumb.jpeg.138819a3bd843abb5169bc3191ff3fc8.jpeg