43 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Quite mental that you can remember a clubs relegation at your ground about 20 years back tbh. 

All tied in with Kachloulgate, doubt the Dee's will have forgotten that either.

That and it was an infamous end of season relegation game for both clubs, and we drew to stay up.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

7 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

All tied in with Kachloulgate, doubt the Dee's will have forgotten that either.

That and it was an infamous end of season relegation game for both clubs, and we drew to stay up.

I remember that now.  In between pumping Hearts away and Celtic away (lost them the league Scott Brown ripped them apart) Livi rocked up on a Weds night at Easter Road under LAmbert im sure and the boy was amazing and you hammered us.  Apologies if wrong, could have still been smashed re the two away games before. 

47 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's one of maybe 3 interesting things that've happened in Livingston's history - both the club and the town.

You've clearly no knowledge of our history, one thing following Livi, it's never dull or uneventful, not always in a good way.

37 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Hibs should sack their manager after that.

Thanks for cheering me up.  At least we don't have to listen to Maloney being interviewed like an excuse making wee welt from Strathcylde Uni. 

48 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I remember that now.  In between pumping Hearts away and Celtic away (lost them the league Scott Brown ripped them apart) Livi rocked up on a Weds night at Easter Road under LAmbert im sure and the boy was amazing and you hammered us.  Apologies if wrong, could have still been smashed re the two away games before. 

Painful memories of Lambert and the 7-0 defeat to Hibs on that Wed night, that was the nail on his managerial coffin, and there was no Dundee there to save us that season.

5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Painful memories of Lambert and the 7-0 defeat to Hibs on that Wed night, that was the nail on his managerial coffin, and there was no Dundee there to save us that season.

That was the following season eh? I didn't go because it was too shite outside and gave my ticket away :lol: 

I remember the season you boys came up and won 3-0 at us.  Brilliant performance. 

19 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

That was the following season eh? I didn't go because it was too shite outside and gave my ticket away :lol: 

I remember the season you boys came up and won 3-0 at us.  Brilliant performance. 

Beat Hearts 3-1 away and Hibs 3-0 in our next away game, was at both of them. Some season that one, beat Hearts 4 times, our very first game in the SPL was against them that season and the final one too, securing 3rd place and playing in Europe. 

Our opening 4 games were Hearts, Rangers, Dundee and Celtic,  a win, 2 draws and a loss, and the game we lost was against Dundee.:lol:

Anyway, apologies to everyone else reading this thread for going down memory lane.:offtopic

Well I’m gonna ignore the fact that tonight just delayed the inevitable and say it was great to turn up to Dens and watch us put in a performance that resulted in a comfortable win and 3 points, because it’s been far too long. 
Charlie came and spoke at hospitality after the game and didn’t seem confident about playing for us again. However he did say several times that it depended on whoever comes in, in the summer and whether they want him around. So basically confirmed (from his POV anyway) that McGhee wouldn’t be here. So that’s something. 
Also can I just say a massive shout out to the south east section who made noise all night. The drum being the backbone off most, if not all songs that started tonight. They had their critics, me included, re: the logo but were quick to sort it and have proved they only care about backing the Dee, and what a difference they made. I was opposite them in hospo but even I was roused by their enthusiasm so long may they continue. 
We may be down 24hrs from now and we may have only beaten a team who have already downed tools, but for the first time in a long time (I am steaming tbf) it was great to be a Dee and have a team worthy of clapping off the park. 
Mon the Dons and let’s at least have something to play for on the last day. 
Good night and god bless to my Dee and YLT brethren. 

9 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I’m furious we’ve won that, f**k off.

:lol:

I came back hours later just to greenie this!

Not laughing at you, trust me we've been in very similar positions, that sort of response is exactly the right answer to the win.