1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Are my overreacting here but I think we will go down next season if we have this group of shite still playing for us. 

The problem is my good man (pardon the pun) is it could actually be worse recruitment come the summer. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

In my dreams we play McGregor and Scotty Allan and play one last slide rule pass through to Doidge who tucks it away for a win.

In reality it will be Rocky, the same shite in midfield and James Scott doing his best gary tank commander impression again. 

Keep Jasper Carrot on too if you want 

Just now, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Keep Jasper Carrot on too if you want 

He's better than some of the c***s and I know once again it doesn't matter if it's gibberish, that it includes the forgotten one Drey. 

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's one of maybe 3 interesting things that've happened in Livingston's history - both the club and the town.

Hot flame is decent too tbh.  Best all you can eat place i've been to. 

edit - my daughter was born in St Johns. :lol: 

Edited by Hoose Rice

On 08/05/2022 at 21:23, johnnydun said:

I have no doubt that this will happen and we will probably win by 2 goals, with the Fermers getting beat by 2.

Then on Saturday, the Fermers will get beat again, this time by 1 goal, and we will beat Livingston by 1 goal, meaning we would be automatically relegated by 1 goal.

It's the Dundee way.

And we will all blame some sitter by Danny Mullen that he had back in October.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Pray for @johnnydun.

What did I say, only it will be the Mulligan disallowed goal tonight we will blame.

Too little too late imo.

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

The problem is my good man (pardon the pun) is it could actually be worse recruitment come the summer. 

This summer is fucking massive. Get rid of the lot of them and go again. 

Keep this current shite in the squad and we will go down. 

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

This summer is fucking massive. Get rid of the lot of them and go again. 

Keep this current shite in the squad and we will go down. 

I would usually agree mate BUT is there anything since the summer and last window to show we will replace the Jack Ross donkeys with donkeys that may be good in 2029? 

I've no confidence we will appoint the right guy and even if so even more dreading the recruitment committe shite.

If thats yer last game @ Dens Charlie Adam...well done.

Every player has to hang up his boots at some point...but not every player bows out with an absolute peach of a goal.

Well played Charlie and all the best .

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:
What did I say, only it will be the Mulligan disallowed goal tonight we will blame.
Too little too late imo.

If we go down it will be because we've been shite most of the season and have lost too many points to late goals.

I know that, but I also know I support a batshit club that fails in the most spectacular fashion.

23 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Quite mental that you can remember a clubs relegation at your ground about 20 years back tbh. 

I remember it too. Was a fucking horrible time. No celebration from me at full time as like with Dundee, we'd recently gone bust so relegation was always going to follow soon after. Theirs was that day and ours was at the next available opportunity.