2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Hoping for a Dundee win here to prolong the agony

I have no doubt that this will happen and we will probably win by 2 goals, with the Fermers getting beat by 2.

Then on Saturday, the Fermers will get beat again, this time by 1 goal, and we will beat Livingston by 1 goal, meaning we would be automatically relegated by 1 goal.

It's the Dundee way.

And we will all blame some sitter by Danny Mullen that he had back in October.

The Dundee way would, of course, be to win here by 4 goals, have the Fermers lose on Wednesday and con ourselves into thinking that there is some kind of chance for Sunday.

Fortunately, McGhee doesn't do wins, so we will be safely in the Championship by tomorrow evening.

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

I would take the hit if it gave Dundee a chance of staying up tbh. 

A very generous offer but a win tonight only delays the inevitable.  I’d far rather Hibs finished above Livingston for the extra cash.*

*Despite that when you relegate us tonight I may still shout something offensive at the Hibs fans in attendance like “THAT WASN’T A VERY NICE BLOOMING THING TO DO” - just the once obviously.  That’s how angry I will be, so apologies to all Hibs fans in advance if they get offended.

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

A very generous offer but a win tonight only delays the inevitable.  I’d far rather Hibs finished above Livingston for the extra cash.*

*Despite that when you relegate us tonight I may still shout something offensive at the Hibs fans in attendance like “THAT WASN’T A VERY NICE BLOOMING THING TO DO” - just the once obviously.  That’s how angry I will be, so apologies to all Hibs fans in advance if they get offended.

I won't take offence mate.   And look on the bright side, you won't have to visit Gorgie next season.