🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

What a roaster Campbell is.
Total c**t of a man.
Dick Campbell really is a fud. How the hell is this guy revered as a character of Scottish football? I've seen better patter from old drunks on street corners 
Absolute peak Pie & Bovril right here.

There's a common narrative out there and so the done thing on here is to take the exact opposite view. A right hot take.

Campbell has done a fantastic job with lower league clubs for years. He's not perfect by any means, but he's old-school, and deserves the little bit of limelight he's had this year.

Have to say,for a crowd of over 5000 (vast majority Arbroath fans) the Lichtie fans were very quiet.

The only time I really heard them was when they scored their penalties...and that was short lived.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Have to say,for a crowd of over 5000 (vast majority Arbroath fans) the Lichtie fans were very quiet.

The only time I really heard them was when they scored their penalties...and that was short lived.

Don't let them hear you saying that ffs, you wont have peace for weeks (if they ever actually return to the forum).

Just rewatching the pens, it all hinged on Harper's

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

There's a common narrative out there and so the done thing on here is to take the exact opposite view. A right hot take.

Campbell has done a fantastic job with lower league clubs for years. He's not perfect by any means, but he's old-school, and deserves the little bit of limelight he's had this year.

Totally agree and some of the comments downright ageist.

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

4000 of them have never been to a game before and they don't know the songs.

Just now, Paul Kersey said:

4000 of them have never been to a game before and they don't know the songs.

Yeh well this type of game always brings out the gloryhunters eh?

2 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Don't let them hear you saying that ffs, you wont have peace for weeks (if they ever actually return to the forum).

Just rewatching the pens, it all hinged on Harper's

Correct.

Antecedents notwithstanding, I wondered if he was rushing but he fairly despatched it to flip all the pressure 

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He’s still an absolute arsehole though.

Hard not to feel sorry for Arbroath not doing it after such a good season.  But when they shat it against Kilmarnock they lost my sympathy and I'm more interested in a good away day for me than them enjoying themselves.  Arbroath is one, Inverness is not. 

When they didn't manage to create a chance against 9 men the first time it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.  

Didn't think the first red was one but I was surprised by the reaction on twitter to the second, looked like he was out of control so surprised it was only a yellow. 

Id like rid of Inverness but can't see them troubling St Johnstone (nor would Arbroath) so likely all pointless endeavour.  

11 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

So whit, that doesn't stop him being an utter fud.

Hard not to feel sorry for Arbroath not doing it after such a good season.  But when they shat it against Kilmarnock they lost my sympathy and I'm more interested in a good away day for me than them enjoying themselves.  Arbroath is one, Inverness is not. 
When they didn't manage to create a chance against 9 men the first time it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.  
Didn't think the first red was one but I was surprised by the reaction on twitter to the second, looked like he was out of control so surprised it was only a yellow. 
Id like rid of Inverness but can't see them troubling St Johnstone (nor would Arbroath) so likely all pointless endeavour.  
Michael Stewart's reaction to the Duffy red card was just hysterical over the top pish.

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Neither were a red for me

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:
He’s still an absolute arsehole though.

You could say that about his opposite number as well.

Oh, no disputes about that here.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Michael Stewart's reaction to the Duffy red card was just hysterical over the top pish.

Exactly this......who knew Stewart was a Caley fan? His narrative throughout was  Caley this....Caley that even when it was obvious Arbroath were enjoying the bulk of possession. ..but hey ho.

48 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

His sons were brought up as Roman Catholic. 

But you know best. 

That isn’t the winning argument you think it is. 

The fact he would sing these songs when his kids are catholic makes it even worse 

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It was when he was making out Kirk Broadfoot had bladed or something to start bleeding that really got me but his reaction to that was ridiculous.