🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Plastic pitches are going nowhere, they are probably more environmentally friendly than grass ones given that they are using recycled material and require less extensive use of water to keep them in good shape.

And Killie will have plenty of money to relay grass if we want (and I wouldn't be surprised if our manager did) given that we will have the lovely Premiership windfall as a result of brushing aside tinpot outfits like yours this season.

Nonsense, you will need all the money you can get from the Premier.

Last Jan 2021 you were some millions of pounds in debt.

Billy Bowie had to go to the Scottish Government begging for a £1 Million Pound loan.

And then you were relegated with attendant financial losses which meant you couldn't afford players wages so you had to let 15 players go.

Then with 5000 average home gates you had to find money to get Lafferty in January.

So don't come on here bleating about how big deal Killie are and how better off you are, truth is you're in the same boat financially as the rest of us. 

All of this is in the public domain.

Champagne ideas and lemonade pockets sums Killie up.

Pitch dimensions were not how I expected this thread to be going at this stage. Would prefer more chat about parking near stadiums.

50 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Nonsense, you will need all the money you can get from the Premier.

Last Jan 2021 you were some millions of pounds in debt.

Billy Bowie had to go to the Scottish Government begging for a £1 Million Pound loan.

And then you were relegated with attendant financial losses which meant you couldn't afford players wages so you had to let 15 players go.

Then with 5000 average home gates you had to find money to get Lafferty in January.

So don't come on here bleating about how big deal Killie are and how better off you are, truth is you're in the same boat financially as the rest of us. 

All of this is in the public domain.

Champagne ideas and lemonade pockets sums Killie up.

What utter pish from a bitter halfwit 

It seems like just yesterday that one of our contributors ventured the opinion that given this season's form we wouldn't get promoted as we haven't played well for six games in a row.

This was typical of a prevailing mood on here that was as insipid as it was negative. It was a mindset that I'm proud to say that I tried my best to counter.

We're now a third of the way through the end of season show and we've already established that you don't really have to play well (how is that verified?), you just have to do better than your opponents.

I think it's safe to say that there were periods yesterday evening when we didn't play particularly well but we did more than enough.

Are there any amongst us that feel in any way obliged to feel more confident?

30 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Really fancy us over the two legs. Certainly nothing to fear. 

Ditto, we’ve proven we can beat Arbroath so we have every reason for optimism.

How many Arbroath fans are likely to attend the first leg? I assume many of those who attended the Kilmarnock game will be satisfied that they've had their big day out for the year and won't bother making the trip.

Fancy a 37-0 win for us.

15 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

How many Arbroath fans are likely to attend the first leg? I assume many of those who attended the Kilmarnock game will be satisfied that they've had their big day out for the year and won't bother making the trip.

Fancy a 37-0 win for us.

I really don’t know. I know a lot of people I went up with in the 3-0 game who will not make it due to work. Even I’m unsure on how I’m getting up right now and I’ve only missed the midweek game where we won 1-0 up there all season

I really don’t know. I know a lot of people I went up with in the 3-0 game who will not make it due to work. Even I’m unsure on how I’m getting up right now and I’ve only missed the midweek game where we won 1-0 up there all season

Hmmmmm must’ve imagined you fucking it on the Friday night for partick in December

13 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Think it’s purely cause the fans are about a metre away from the park it seems tighter than what it is. Standing on the seaside at the front feels like you’re on the pitch

100% Away teams get mugged off at "wee Gayfield" is...