πŸ‡±πŸ‡» Arbroath v ICTFC πŸ‡±πŸ‡Ί - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

It’s pretty obvious why - 7.05 kick off (why?) on a Tuesday nigh, and a 3 hour drive from Arbroath, hardly convenient. I would have gone but was working until 6:30.

Annual Leave is your best pal in such exceptional circumstances.Β 

😊

Are the covid restrictions back in Inverness? That’s an absolutely embarrassing home support. A bigger place than Kilmarnock and geographically isolated. These teams bring nothing to the top league. Give me a Pars or Thistle any day.

3 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Are the covid restrictions back in Inverness? That’s an absolutely embarrassing home support. A bigger place than Kilmarnock and geographically isolated. These teams bring nothing to the top league. Give me a Pars or Thistle any day.

Pity they're both shit and support size doesn't win promotions.

3 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Embarrassing for who?

In fairness this game is up against the plethora of entertainment options that are available in Inverness on a Tuesday night, pub quiz at the Cawdor Arms, Inverness science festival and The man they call G is live at the parkdean resorts tonight.....Invervegas !

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

bbc commentary very pro Inverness.

Really? I thought it was very pro Arbroath especially in the first half.

The only way we look like scoring is someone raking one in from 20yards. Really poor stuff from us so far. Just hope we can hold out at the back so we aren’t chasing the tie.

I wouldn’t say we are. Just hard to understand how a place that size can only produce a support that size. Why would a town of 45k, next door to the Old Scum have a bigger support than a small city with 60k and little competition nearby? I think it’s an interesting discussion point. Certainly one that ICT should be wondering about if they are to build a decent sized club. If think it’s a shame, actually.