🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

Why else would they prefix their comment..." OLD c**t?

Because by fact he is “old”. It’s not in the least bit ageist though. I suggest you buy a dictionary and stop making an arse of yourself pal.

You've got to question why Campbell didn't go all out attack as soon as ICT lost Sutherland.   That was the chance to kill it.   Extra time they get the chance to reorganise and they're already hard enough to break down.

Wouldn't say Inverness deserved it over the two legs but fair fucks to them for digging in.  Hard to see them winning the final though.

I thought Collum got most things right 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

You’d have to think Arbroath will never have that chance again. 

Looking back they absolutely blew it.

The 8 points they dropped in February ultimately cost them the title, yet, even allowing for that, they were in top spot with just 12 minutes to go at Rugby Park on matchday 35, but negative tactics, and the refusal to replace a goalkeeper who could hardly move, cost them dear.

They've now gone on to fail to score at home against 10 (then 9) men, and lost on penalties.

Nearly everyone in Scotland wanted them to get over the line (or at least into the final), but they've completely shat the bed.

2 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

ST JOHNSTONE ARE ABSOLUTELY PISH. 

Stop with saying we have nothing to worry about. Davidson is our manager and he will find a way to f**k this up.

Short memory indeed.

Haven’t read any of the match comments on this thread but just want to say congratulations to ICT. Great defensive display and thought their fans were great. Can’t see them beating Saints though.

Everything just seemed a bit flat for us and, even though we had a shit ton of possession and chances, we barely troubled Ridgers.

ICT really had our number this season - highest scorers in the league but only managed one solitary goal against them in 570 minutes of football.

Finally - how atrocious were the officials? We all know Collum is bad but f**k me.

Looking forward to next season.

Edited by Tattie36

Collums decision making was honking all night. A number of times Arbroath players would go down and he’d bring the play back (even if it wasn’t a head knock) and the time Sutherland goes down with a bad injury he doesn’t bring play back. Consistency would be nice. 

Not seen the first red card back so can’t comment but the second red is laughably bad and how he’s our “best” referee is beyond me. He actually goes to play on/walk on and changes his mind?

Absolute torrid game of football and I doubt there will be much, if any highlights available.

Commiserations to Arbroath but we were there for the taking imo.

Also just to add our fans were bang out of order throwing those stupid wee vape things at Gaston.

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

Haven’t read any of the match comments on this thread but just want to say congratulations to ICT. Great defensive display and thought their fans were great. Can’t see them beating Saints though.

Everything just seemed a bit flat for us and, even though we had a shit ton of possession and chances, we barely troubled Ridgers.

ICT really had our number this season - highest scorers in the league but only managed one solitary goal against them in 570 minutes of football.

Finally - how atrocious were the officials? We all know Collum is bad but f**k me.

Looking forward to next season.

Fair play to you. I'm not sure I would have been that magnanimous if the penalties had gone the other way.

I was enjoying your run and wish it didn't have to end like this. 

5 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Commiserations smokies. Flew the flag for us part-time diddy teams higher than anyone could’ve expected.

I'm sure I've read on here that the Lichties have several players on loan who are full time. Tonight just proves that going hybrid isn't enough to overcome proper full time professional outfits.