🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

Hard not to feel sorry for Arbroath not doing it after such a good season.  But when they shat it against Kilmarnock they lost my sympathy and I'm more interested in a good away day for me than them enjoying themselves.  Arbroath is one, Inverness is not. 

When they didn't manage to create a chance against 9 men the first time it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.  

Didn't think the first red was one but I was surprised by the reaction on twitter to the second, looked like he was out of control so surprised it was only a yellow. 

Id like rid of Inverness but can't see them troubling St Johnstone (nor would Arbroath) so likely all pointless endeavour.  

11 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Campbell has done a fantastic job with lower league clubs for years. He's not perfect by any means, but he's old-school, and deserves the little bit of limelight he's had this year.

So whit, that doesn't stop him being an utter fud.

Hard not to feel sorry for Arbroath not doing it after such a good season.  But when they shat it against Kilmarnock they lost my sympathy and I'm more interested in a good away day for me than them enjoying themselves.  Arbroath is one, Inverness is not. 
When they didn't manage to create a chance against 9 men the first time it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.  
Didn't think the first red was one but I was surprised by the reaction on twitter to the second, looked like he was out of control so surprised it was only a yellow. 
Id like rid of Inverness but can't see them troubling St Johnstone (nor would Arbroath) so likely all pointless endeavour.  
Michael Stewart's reaction to the Duffy red card was just hysterical over the top pish.

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Neither were a red for me

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:
He’s still an absolute arsehole though.

You could say that about his opposite number as well.

Oh, no disputes about that here.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Michael Stewart's reaction to the Duffy red card was just hysterical over the top pish.

Exactly this......who knew Stewart was a Caley fan? His narrative throughout was  Caley this....Caley that even when it was obvious Arbroath were enjoying the bulk of possession. ..but hey ho.

48 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

His sons were brought up as Roman Catholic. 

But you know best. 

That isn’t the winning argument you think it is. 

The fact he would sing these songs when his kids are catholic makes it even worse 

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It was when he was making out Kirk Broadfoot had bladed or something to start bleeding that really got me but his reaction to that was ridiculous.  

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Biggest surprise tonight is that not everyone on P&B already knew Michael Stewart was a total w****r !!

He should be a manager lol because he kept repeating himself banging about playing balls on the deck lol and singling out Doran for playing balls on the deck to, I take it no others are capable of that Mr Stewart 🤔

1 minute ago, Caley Shaun said:

He should be a manager lol because he kept repeating himself banging about playing balls on the deck lol and singling out Doran for playing balls on the deck to, I take it no others are capable of that Mr Stewart 🤔

Why criticise him? He was pulling for you guys right from the kick-off. I noticed it and I dont have a dog in this fight.

Yes they were and you know it.

Why are you still trying to argue this? People aren’t having a go at him for being old. That’s way down the list of things to throw at him.

Obviously a hard one to take but we have had great season above all expectations. Should have won the game but couldn't take our chances and Inverness defending was decent most of the time. 300 mins at Gayfield without scoring against them sums it up really. Feel more sorry for Bobby Linn than I do for myself. He is a legend for Arbroath.

Look forward to going again next season.

Congratulations to the away fans that were at the game tonight, good support for your team.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Why are you still trying to argue this? People aren’t having a go at him for being old. That’s way down the list of things to throw at him.

Why else would they prefix their comment..." OLD c**t?