🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

13 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Just watched that Dons penalty and it looks like the Dee fans are celebrating relegation.

And no wonder, that's a world record, Relegated 3 times in 10 years from the Premier.

There's so much wrong with the post I can't even begin to correct it m7.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
7 minutes ago, sophia said:
As much as I understand your frustration as to how this season has panned out and given the outright cheating that Charlie Adam indulged himself in to deny ICT last time around, I have to ask as to why you would take such a partisan position?

Read my previous posts regards the red cards.

No thanks, not again.

You used the epithet "hammer throwers", that alone marks you down as a less than objective observer.

17 minutes ago, Fide said:

You’d have to think Arbroath will never have that chance again. 

I understand your point.

However unless St Johnstone are here, which looks unlikely, the league will be arguably weaker next year. There will only be one premiership side coming down.

So if they can repeat their form they could challenge again.

What a roaster Campbell is.
Total c**t of a man.
Dick Campbell really is a fud. How the hell is this guy revered as a character of Scottish football? I've seen better patter from old drunks on street corners 
Absolute peak Pie & Bovril right here.

There's a common narrative out there and so the done thing on here is to take the exact opposite view. A right hot take.

Campbell has done a fantastic job with lower league clubs for years. He's not perfect by any means, but he's old-school, and deserves the little bit of limelight he's had this year.

2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Have to say,for a crowd of over 5000 (vast majority Arbroath fans) the Lichtie fans were very quiet.

The only time I really heard them was when they scored their penalties...and that was short lived.

Don't let them hear you saying that ffs, you wont have peace for weeks (if they ever actually return to the forum).

Just rewatching the pens, it all hinged on Harper's

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

There's a common narrative out there and so the done thing on here is to take the exact opposite view. A right hot take.

Campbell has done a fantastic job with lower league clubs for years. He's not perfect by any means, but he's old-school, and deserves the little bit of limelight he's had this year.

Totally agree and some of the comments downright ageist.

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Have to say,for a crowd of over 5000 (vast majority Arbroath fans) the Lichtie fans were very quiet.

The only time I really heard them was when they scored their penalties...and that was short lived.

4000 of them have never been to a game before and they don't know the songs.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Don't let them hear you saying that ffs, you wont have peace for weeks (if they ever actually return to the forum).

Just rewatching the pens, it all hinged on Harper's

Correct.

Antecedents notwithstanding, I wondered if he was rushing but he fairly despatched it to flip all the pressure 

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He’s still an absolute arsehole though.