🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

Arbroath have been underdogs to be promoted from before it was even worth talking about and done so well to get to where they got to, but with the way the game played out tonight they should have won and couldn’t get the job done, and that will hurt. Fair play to Caley, they deserve to get the opportunity of the play off final simply because Arbroath didn’t take theirs when it was in their hands. 

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't remember the Derry running onto the pitch except for when we've been promoted or Derby games.

Certainly not for a play-off semi! Final, definitely.

Just watched that Dons penalty and it looks like the Dee fans are celebrating relegation.

And no wonder, that's a world record, Relegated 3 times in 10 years from the Premier.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

FFS, just remembered we have to share a forum with Dundee fans again next season.

Life can be cruel at times.

And we don’t. How utterly joyous. Dundee fans are cro magnon. 

You’d have to think Arbroath will never have that chance again. 
Oh they've blown it big time.

There was a complete lack of ambition in their attacks. They did not make the extra man (then extra men) count at all.

Seemed to have no ideas but route 1 - very few decent crosses in or moving the ball about to stretch the Inverness defence.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The narrative of Collum being Arbroath's 12th man is utter tosh.

If Inverness weren't a team of hammer throwers there wouldn't be a problem.

As much as I understand your frustration as to how this season has panned out and given the outright cheating that Charlie Adam indulged himself in to deny ICT last time around, I have to ask as to why you would take such a partisan position?

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Oh they've blown it big time.

There was a complete lack of ambition in their attacks. They did not make the extra man (then extra men) count at all.

Seemed to have no ideas but route 1 - very few decent crosses in or moving the ball about to stretch the Inverness defence.

And credit to you, you've touched upon the truism that is Dick the one trick pony 

As much as I understand your frustration as to how this season has panned out and given the outright cheating that Charlie Adam indulged himself in to deny ICT last time around, I have to ask as to why you would take such a partisan position?
Read my previous posts regards the red cards.

If you think the 2 reds were c**t decisions you haven't seen his worse decisions.

The first I think is a foul - the debate is if he's the last man or not - I don't think the camera angle makes make it clear either way - but I get why in real time it has been given.

Duffy's second yellow is reckless - utter stupidity to dive in like that considering he'd been booked for the same thing previously.
This is pretty much where I am. The first is debatable but in real time I'd probably have given a red too.

Duffy is stupid to go in like he does on a booking already. It was a needless tackle and a daft one.

Everyone knows that Willie Collum is more pernickety (understatement), don't make it easy.

The positive for ICT is Devine and Duffy are now suspended.

Watched the game with a group of Caley fans. Was weird watching other people being totally invested and me feeling detached.

It was a game that would get football stopped.

15 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

To all the tinpot Kilmarnock weirdos saying “Caley are celebrating like they’re up” this is why.

I actually wanted ICT to go throu in the end after that performance of 12 V 9 and to see the absolute state of the brothers Grimm when they got pumped out on their shiter by Kirk fuckin Broadfoot. Terrific scenes.

Was dreading it going to penalties, didn't think we have enough confident penalty takers. Never thought it would be Bobby that would miss though. But if you can't win against 9 men you don't deserve to get through.

Congrats to ICT, a lot of decisions went against you. Hope St Johnston win the final though. From what he saw of both sides I doubt that Calum Davidson will be worried about staying in the Premiership.

Edited by SotesBornalichtie