🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:

How shite is the championship this season if that Inverness team is potentially getting promoted along side that shite killie team. 

While you rapist apologists fester away in said shite Championship.

Fuckking hell. Willie collum should be nowhere near a football match. What a c**t of a man
If you think the 2 reds were c**t decisions you haven't seen his worse decisions.

The first I think is a foul - the debate is if he's the last man or not - I don't think the camera angle makes make it clear either way - but I get why in real time it has been given.

Duffy's second yellow is reckless - utter stupidity to dive in like that considering he'd been booked for the same thing previously.

Very disappointing for Arbroath.

They have gathered a lot of interest here in England and it would have been fantastic to see them reach the final. Over the season they have been a real credit to the division and given it exposure to many new fans. 

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Get that fucking up you Collum you fucking cheating bald c**t.

To all the tinpot Kilmarnock weirdos saying “Caley are celebrating like they’re up” this is fucking why.

Collum tried absolutely everything to extend the ‘fairytale’. f**k him. How Arbroath never scored against 10, 9 and even 8 men I’ll never know though. 

9 minutes ago, Binos said:

Has var stopped bonkers decisions happening every game in England,  no

Totally agree. Gutted they are bringing this shite in next season. Sick fed up of listening tae both arse cheek fans saying the other lot get all the decisions 🤦‍♂️   But with refs like Collum i can see why people argue for it. I’m still in the f**k VAR belief tho