πŸ‡±πŸ‡» Arbroath v ICTFC πŸ‡±πŸ‡Ί - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

Just young lads doing the "we won! we won!"Β 

I have sat in the South enclosure at Dens. I think you have too!

Β 

Can't remember the Derry running onto the pitch except for when we've been promoted or Derby games.

Certainly not for a play-off semi! Final, definitely.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've enjoyed the Arbroath story this season but quite happy to see ICT win that given they were down to 9/8 players tonight. Arbroath were given a lot of advantages tonight and failed to win so it's hard to feel sorry for them. Fair play to Caley.

I don’t feel sorry for Arbroath, but I do feel for their fans. Christ knows, I felt like shit when we bottled a major cup final to nine man Oldco. Fortunately, and miraculously, we wiped that memory out by actually winning the League Cup three years later in a 3-2 thrilling final. Sadly, I don’t see Arbroath fans getting over that for a long, long time, if ever. Absolute scunner.

15 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

He still jumped into the challenge which is always a stupid thing to do on a yellow.

He really didn't. You're allowed to tackle, quite how you do that without sticking legs out and remaining upright beats me.