🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's proves that your first statement is nonsense and Devine made contact before Hamiton went down.
The arguments against the red is that Hamilton wasn't getting there before Ridgers and that Devine didn't have his arms around him. Though correct in what you say, the stills show the situation correctly here. A clear red.

Yes and Trump had more at his inauguration than Obama 

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

I think the red card was correct but I can absolutely understand people viewing it differently. It's exactly the kind of incident VAR would get unnecessarily involved in.  

VAR wouldn't have overturned the decision. 

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I blame Callum Davidson. He’s at the game and he has placed a wicked curse on this match.

Twenty-two players living in fear that Callum Davidson will cast a spell on them and teleport them to Linfield if they attempt to be remotely adventurous with the ball.

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

They should just keep playing until someone scores. 

..and if you are joining us, just to let you know, Still Game will feature right after this match concludes, which we think will be done about 7am.

43 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It was a definite foul - and I get why the ref thinks it's a red.

I've seen a lot worst decisions given in games.

I agree. Whether it was a red or not is debatable as these goalscoring opportunity decisions often are, but it's obviously a foul. He wraps his arms around him as he's falling and brings him down.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

Do you think it was a red? I don't think you've really made yourself clear in all your posts over the last hour.

It's more interesting than watching the game tbh.
The ICT player is between the camera and the Arbroath player.  How the f**k can that still show any contact?  It’s the same as a ref being unsighted.
Behave ffs.
b00ec5035e52b0e7bf1e78e97c530e5f.jpg0ed549c11ad478e8ac0bbf712a20556a.jpg539f76415d786a4f9b6aa2fbb8942164.jpg