🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Billy Dodds going mental.

I think the main issue that ICT had was that Broadfoot had a clear head knock and neither the referee or the fourth official would stop the game so he had to drop down on the park.

Was that not when Joe Hardie was ripping the Arbroath backline a new one though?

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
11 minutes ago, Left Back said:
You see worse at every corner not given as a foul. 

You do. The difference is there's a lot of bodies at corners and officials won't always spot it. If you do it when the whole stadium has eyes exclusively on you and your opponent then the chances are you're going to get penalised for it.

Boys already hitting the deck by the time he puts his arms on him.  Not a foul for me and certainly not Dogsco

If I supported anyone bar St Mirren, I would be critical of Arbroath’s performance against nine men. However, as I do support St Mirren, then I shall respectfully shut the fcuk right up. Right now. 😜

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
13 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:
How do these men who are literally paid to talk about football not know the rules of the game?

That's harsh. It's a pretty obscure event.

It's a substitution, what did they think was going to happen?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Was that not when Joe Hardie was ripping the Arbroath backline a new one though?

Couldn’t really say for sure I’ve got more blood coming out my eyes watching this than Broadfoot had coming out his head.