🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Over two games, would you tip ICT or Arbroath to end up in the top flight over St Johnstone? I wouldn’t. Not by a long shot. St Johnstone have picked up over the last few games.

I think Arbroath will beat St Johnstone if they play them. Inverness are a poorer team and might struggle.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Why does Stuart Kettlewell say “a” before saying a players name? 

He's better than David Hopkin. He was commentating yesterday on Alba and it was torture. He can't even speak in sentences. Total word salad.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Over two games, would you tip ICT or Arbroath to end up in the top flight over St Johnstone? I wouldn’t. Not by a long shot. St Johnstone have picked up over the last few games.

Both teams look burned out. Just a slug fest, last man standing.  That Arbroath squad would be murdered in the Premier. Dont mean that in a bad way, just how it is. 

5 hours ago, jagfox said:

I've always liked Aaron Doran as a player. Been a good servant to Caley Thistle. Surprised he didn't get a move earlier in his career. 

He's been great over the years, we've get a testimonial year for him starting with an audience with the Scottish Cup Winning team of 2015 this month at the stadium and then a match later in the year. 

4 minutes ago, ftk said:
7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:
Why does Stuart Kettlewell say “a” before saying a players name? 

Why can we only see one of leanne's hands?

I'm watching online.

I can only see thumbnails.