🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

Don’t think the wind is forecast to be particularly bad, pretty benign actually 13-15mph gusting to 25 or so according to met office, and getting calmer as the evening goes on.
It’s much windier than that in Aberdeen just now but even this wouldn’t be that bad.

I’m at Gayfield . It’s windy!

6 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

With a population twice the size of Arbroath, Kilmarnock took six times as many to a meaningless match at Kirkcaldy that was on the telly.

Killie fans love a good crowd w**k while conveniently ignoring the fact they have Irvine, Troon, Kilwinning, Ardrossan, Saltcoats etc right on their doorstep.

Just now, Miguel Simao said:

Killie fans love a good crowd w**k while conveniently ignoring the fact they have Irvine, Troon, Kilwinning, Ardrossan, Saltcoats etc right on their doorstep.

That is the only time in the history of civilization that anyone has tried to portray that as an advantage.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Simao said:

Yeah, but we’ve got the highest wind speeds in the country.

Arbroath vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle – Supporter Information

Tonight we welcome Inverness Caledonian Thistle to Gayfield in the second leg of our Scottish Premiership Semi-Final Play-Off.

There are NO Tickets available tonight. This match is a sell out.

Please do not turn up to the ground unless you are in possession of a ticket. Season Tickets are also not Valid.

Gates will open at 6.15pm. There is one of the biggest crowds in recent years expected this evening. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY. The match is live on BBC Scotland and kick off will not be delayed.

If the game is level after 90 minutes there will be extra time, and if required penalty kicks.

Arbroath Supporters will occupy sections A and B of the main stand and will have access to all 3 terraces inside of Gayfield right up to the start the Enclosure of the Harbour Terrace.

Please note that section C will be reserved for our supporters who are in Hospitality. Sections A and B will be occupied on a first come, first seated basis.

Arbroath Supporters will enter via Gates 1 and Gate 2, which is a temporary gate.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters will occupy part of Section F and all of Section G of the Main Stand and part of the end terrace, and half of the Harbour Terrace.

The 200 seats in the Main Stand will be on a first come, first seated basis. Inverness fans will enter through Gate 3.

There are disabled bays in front of Section A (for Arbroath supporters) and Section H (for Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters) which are accessible by ramps parallel to these sections.

The Small BBC Platform is on the Harbour side of the TV Gantry, but supporters can still pass behind it.

Each side of the ground has toilets and a refreshment booth, while there are pie stands in far corners of the East Terrace.

Parking

Supporters can park by Pleasureland, or on the Harbour end of Gayfield at Inchcape Park.

Rules

Smoking is not permitted in the main stand of Gayfield Park.

It should go without saying that No pyrotechnics are allowed inside of Gayfield.

We look forward to welcoming an extremely large crowd to Gayfield for what is set to be a cracking match!

Thank you and C’mon the Lichtie

ICT.jpg

1 minute ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye , possibly  true but that hedge creates more atmosphere than what I witnessed from you guys on Tuesday night. 🤔

I doubt that, to be honest. Hedges famously don't have hands or mouths. 

2 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye , possibly  true but that hedge creates more atmosphere than what I witnessed from you guys on Tuesday night. 🤔

I can confirm that Glebe Park has a better atmosphere than the Caley stadium 

23 minutes ago, Miguel Simao said:

And a large percentage of those towns support the twisted sisters. Indeed, Kilwinning is home to #1 Lodge. 

Putting aside my petty, if sincerely held, prejudices against ICT's honking strip and soulless stadium alike, I want Arbroath to win tonight, and indeed in the final, as they have played some pretty decent football this season and I feel they deserve to go up. Just try not to beat us too often next season, chaps!

Genuinely stunned at how riled Arbroath and Kilmarnock fans are by The Caley's wonderful support. Very sad - though not as sad as the state of the home terraces and the whole town of Kilmarnock at 9.30 tonight.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

41 minutes ago, Fide said:

And a large percentage of those towns support the twisted sisters. Indeed, Kilwinning is home to #1 Lodge. 

Number 0, actually! Which would be impressive if it wasn't so revolting. I still haven't recovered from living in that hole in the first half of the seventies.