🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You’ve said this before it’s only a song 

Happy with that would’ve taken 0-0 before happily 

An inaccurate song. And stop being so touchy. 

7 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Willie Miller is the Patron Saint of Scottish cringe, makes his money commentating on Scottish football and spends all his time running it down.

Thats no way to talk about one of Scotlands top referees.

Dire game, too many missed goal chances from us and Arbroath packing their end very time we came forward.

Why  take off McKay and Chalmers and then replace Shane with a defender, looked then like we were playing for a draw.

Couldn't see too much of the touchline stramash from the North Stand but it first it looked like the boy had been poleaxed and savaged by a rabid dog.

Overall in it's direty we were the better team marginally but that doesn't win games like tonight.

A very good start from us (Arbroath) but never really troubled Ridgers (I've seen us put three past him before and him take banter in good spirit) barring that Low freekick. 

ICT look disjointed the times I've seen us play them, they finished a clear third not down to any proper real winning form, just the rest were all shite. 

Near the end though, I was happy to take a draw though and Gaston made 2 excellent saves to keep it a draw. 

Roll on Friday! Thinking extra time, penalties maybe? Anyhoos cannae wait and great going in to a final for both of us optimist about going through. 

Decent number of Arbroath fans and I thought they had a fair amount of noise on my shitty wee stream, great to hear Lichtie chants just on TV even. 

I found it rather odd hearing Arbroath fans singing “no one likes us we don’t care “ when they’ve been the nation’s darlings for the past 6 months. 

True. We need to change it to “everyone likes us we don’t care”. Same feeling.

I think we blew it tonight.  Arbroath were there for taking and we spent the entire game pumping the ball in the direction of Samuels.  I heard someone on the way out saying that there's no bite in the midfield now and I agree with that - McAlear seems to have reverted to his early season self while Welsh seems to let the game pass him by.  I can only assume Allardice is nowhere near fit.  Perhaps we could've done with Carson in midfield to add that bit of physicality but as we have no other right back it'd leave us in a lurch back there unless we reverted to three at the back (which we don't seem to want to do).

We really really needed a win tonight.  I'm not confident now at all - I think we've missed our chance.