🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Dunno if they're just time-wasting of course but a couple of players struggling with cramp at this stage doesn't bode well for Arbroath.

Hopefully just pacing themselves for the home tie, or they're going to struggle even if they get past ICT. It's a hard slog over 4 games and you'd expect it to tell on Inverness in the 2nd leg.

Just now, killiekranky said:

Advantage Arbroath ?

We haven’t lost to Arbroath away from home this season so there is no reason we can’t get a result on Friday. Arbroath have to go in as favourites though.

• Stephen Malkmus changed the title to 🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - Smoke or be Smoked
10 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Is there a good reason why Caley stick the away fans in that corner where the TV cameras rarely see them? Makes it look empty when it isn't. I've seen Ross County do the same.

They are closer to the pie stall on that side.

Not the best game, but time yet on Friday night for that to change. Arbroath definitely started the better of the two teams, but Caley Thistle could have had a few in the second half. Here's hoping for a better game in the second leg. 

That game had serious Kilmarnock 2.5 weeks ago vibes. Came out all guns blazing and dominated early on but seemed to run out of gas. Really need to manage the game better or use the 5 subs at our disposal and get fresh legs on.

Very happy with the result though.

I found it rather odd hearing Arbroath fans singing “no one likes us we don’t care “ when they’ve been the nation’s darlings for the past 6 months. 

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

What a pathetic support that is from the home team. No atmosphere at all from the other end 

Same from the away end tbf. Just a bunch of guys in North Face fleeces and sturdy walking boots

31 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Among my generation and older a lot of people just saw everything in Inverness as a bit inferior.

That....sir... is what you call the Scottish Cringe and it doesnt only affect Inverness

It annoys me intensely.

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

I found it rather odd hearing Arbroath fans singing “no one likes us we don’t care “ when they’ve been the nation’s darlings for the past 6 months. 

You’ve said this before it’s only a song 

Happy with that would’ve taken 0-0 before happily 

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

That....sir... is what you call the Scottish Cringe and it doesnt only affect Inverness

It annoys me intensely.

Willie Miller is the Patron Saint of Scottish cringe, makes his money commentating on Scottish football and spends all his time running it down.