🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

22 hours ago, keptie said:

Monaco has got nothing on Costa del Licht, we've got yachts in our harbour Monaco can only dream of....and more sun, and better grub.

Get it right eh.

And parking costs down at the Monaco marina is ridiculous, I would imagine the cost of parking at the Arbroath marina is along the lines of 50p for two years. 

On 07/05/2022 at 17:20, SandyCromarty said:

Nonsense, you will need all the money you can get from the Premier.

Last Jan 2021 you were some millions of pounds in debt.

Billy Bowie had to go to the Scottish Government begging for a £1 Million Pound loan.

And then you were relegated with attendant financial losses which meant you couldn't afford players wages so you had to let 15 players go.

Then with 5000 average home gates you had to find money to get Lafferty in January.

So don't come on here bleating about how big deal Killie are and how better off you are, truth is you're in the same boat financially as the rest of us. 

All of this is in the public domain.

Champagne ideas and lemonade pockets sums Killie up.

As a Jags fan, the Killie vs Arbroath result was very disappointing. Arbroath were easily the better team but ran out of steam. I’d love to have seen the repugnant Rangers reserves in our league for another season.

I have great respect for both Caley and Arbroath but think Caley will shade it with the evergreen Welshy driving them on.  Sorry about that Jimmy Craigen (Jags favourite).

20 minutes ago, Weebaw said:

As a Jags fan, the Killie vs Arbroath result was very disappointing. Arbroath were easily the better team but ran out of steam. I’d love to have seen the repugnant Rangers reserves in our league for another season.

I have great respect for both Caley and Arbroath but think Caley will shade it with the evergreen Welshy driving them on.  Sorry about that Jimmy Craigen (Jags favourite).

Rangers Reserves. Typical Jags hipster tryhard patter. 

When are you winning all your games in hand to catch us?

On 06/05/2022 at 22:23, Killieboy1990 said:

Rooting for Arbroath.

No disrespect to Caley but they are an absolute dugs dinner of a club. Crap support and the away days are brutal. Aye, and basing on tonight's singing most of the 'support' are Rangers fans.

Arbroath in the prem would be absolutely tremendous.

Killie fan... 🤦‍♂️

Spare a thought for all the Arbroath diddies that actually believe they have a chance against The Caley. Little plucky Arbroath was a great fairytale story this season, but ultimately, this is the business end of the season. Just like in the league deciding match against Killie, this lot will fold under the pressure again and subsequently wane away into irrelevancy. They can all go back to supporting their big teams in Glasgow again. 

The Caley 3-0 Angus diddies

Chalmers x2, McKay

Angus diddies 0-2 The Caley

Samuels, McAlear

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Spare a thought for all the Arbroath diddies that actually believe they have a chance against The Caley. Little plucky Arbroath was a great fairytale story this season, but ultimately, this is the business end of the season. Just like in the league deciding match against Killie, this lot will fold under the pressure again and subsequently wane away into irrelevancy. They can all go back to supporting their big teams in Glasgow again. 

The Caley 3-0 Angus diddies

Chalmers x2, McKay

Angus diddies 0-2 The Caley

Samuels, McAlear

#Arbroasted

28 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Kendrick's dropped a new banger to inspire Austin Samuels, unlucky Arbroath

Heard it has inspired Riccardo Calder to make a comeback to the Highlands. I’d be willing to allow his return ON THE BASIS that he clarified with DoofersDad which shoe he assaulted his girlfriend with.

36 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Heard it has inspired Riccardo Calder to make a comeback to the Highlands. I’d be willing to allow his return ON THE BASIS that he clarified with DoofersDad which shoe he assaulted his girlfriend with.

:lol:

Genuinely one of the most bizarre posts on CTO. Video footage of an ICT player emerges leathering a lassie with a shoe and one of the fans tries to defend him by querying what shoe was it, was it one of hers, maybe she was the one who tried to hit him with a shoe. 

44 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

He'd be a shoe in.

Any Inverness fans thinking it will be the same Arbroath who played in March when you pumped us 3-0 will be very disappointed - this is going to to be a very close match and won't be decided until Friday (when Arbroath have the home advantage).

A nice away win would set things up nicely for round 2 on Friday.

Expecting this to be a tough battle between two very good teams.

Looking forward to visiting Inverness tomorrow.

C'mon the 'broath.

30 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Any Inverness fans thinking it will be the same Arbroath who played in March when you pumped us 3-0 will be very disappointed - this is going to to be a very close match and won't be decided until Friday (when Arbroath have the home advantage).

A nice away win would set things up nicely for round 2 on Friday.

Expecting this to be a tough battle between two very good teams.

Looking forward to visiting Inverness tomorrow.

C'mon the 'broath.

Why you jinxing it bro?

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Not very many hotels in Arbroath and it looks like very little availability for Fri night.

There are a fair amount of nice quality  B&Bs in Arbroath - should be plenty to cater for any Inverness fans, but your right, Arbroath is short on hotels.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Not very many hotels in Arbroath and it looks like very little availability for Fri night.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Train to Dundee at 5 past 10 and half 10. 20 minute train. I’d recommend sleeperz it’s right on top of station. If you’re driving also only 20 minutes to Dundee centre