🇱🇻 Arbroath v ICTFC 🇱🇺 - WILLIE COLLUM IN THE MUD

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Worst performance of the season came in the highlands but based on what Iv watched this week there is f**k all to fear. Hopefully a healthy travelling support 

All roads lead to Inverness 

Really think/ hope you guys will win. As much as i despise Dick the p***k.

Looking forward to a night out in Inverness on Tuesday.

Arbroath have been playing really well in recent weeks - I expect their good run of form to continue.

Too close to call as there is very little between both teams - but expecting a nervous game of attacking football from both teams.

Over the 2 legs Arbroath will have the advantage - playing at home on the Friday in front of a big home support.

What a great opportunity for Arbroath - they can do this, for sure.

Predicting a draw at Inverness and a home win on Friday.

It's time to make some football history.

2 hours ago, Killieboy1990 said:

Rooting for Arbroath.

No disrespect to Caley but they are an absolute dugs dinner of a club. Crap support and the away days are brutal. Aye, and basing on tonight's singing most of the 'support' are Rangers fans.

Arbroath in the prem would be absolutely tremendous.

nobody wants kilmarnocks pitch near the top flight, if you can even call that joke of a surface a pitch, and we have clean air up here in Inverness and the best pitch in Scotland. Every 10 seconds “ hello hello, we are the killie boys” 🥴 give it a rest. 

If its still alive going into the last 45 mins in Arbroath, I think the experience and mentality from the caley side will get the job done. As we saw when Arbroath went to killie, they never took the chances then ran out of fitness and pretty much bottled it. Hopefully same again if we don't get this done in leg 1

I think we need a repeat of the 3 - 0 pumping we dished out a few weeks back to give us a chance going into the second leg.

Arbroath looked burst against us and Killie but they've had a good break at a perfect time. Gutted I won't make either of these games.

9 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Surely  the schecky are 100% to win this......

😂 Do you do this for everyone? I thought we were special...

Hopefully Arbroath do the business here, ICT not needed in the big league thanks.

Reasons to feel positive - we have been on an excellent run of form at the end of the season. We have players emerge late in the season as important (Chalmers, Samuels, McAlear) who either haven’t been playing as well or weren’t with us earlier in the season. We have guys coming back after being out injured (Doran, McGregor, Allardice) who are important and give us good option. We have a good record against Arbroath this season, better than any other side in the division.

On the other hand, Arbroath don’t seem to have faded as lots of people thought they might (the form posted above shows they’ve had a strong end to the season), they have had some rest time since the end of the season and, without wanting to sound like a dickhead Old Firm fan, this has been such a huge season for them, their players and fans are going to be hugely motivated.

8 hours ago, Mbuyi Mutombo said:

nobody wants kilmarnocks pitch near the top flight, if you can even call that joke of a surface a pitch, and we have clean air up here in Inverness and the best pitch in Scotland. Every 10 seconds “ hello hello, we are the killie boys” 🥴 give it a rest. 

Fans complain about the pitch yet they don't even step foot on it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the playing surface.

Inverness are tinpot. How many home phones were at that game last night? 1500?

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

If its still alive going into the last 45 mins in Arbroath, I think the experience and mentality from the caley side will get the job done. As we saw when Arbroath went to killie, they never took the chances then ran out of fitness and pretty much bottled it. Hopefully same again if we don't get this done in leg 1

I'd go with this, two winning games in the last week with, as far as I know, only one real injury with Walsh, our players are match fit and on a roll with fans right behind them, do I think Hybrid Arbroath will cope with two hard games in three days????????????????????????????????????????????

9 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Looking forward to a night out in Inverness on Tuesday.

Arbroath have been playing really well in recent weeks - I expect their good run of form to continue.

Too close to call as there is very little between both teams - but expecting a nervous game of attacking football from both teams.

Over the 2 legs Arbroath will have the advantage - playing at home on the Friday in front of a big home support.

What a great opportunity for Arbroath - they can do this, for sure.

Predicting a draw at Inverness and a home win on Friday.

It's time to make some football history.

Pride before the fall.

1 hour ago, Killieboy1990 said:

Fans complain about the pitch yet they don't even step foot on it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the playing surface.

Unreasonably and permanently angry just like every weegie. Keep it up, your type are the lifeblood of this forum.

Should be an easier game than Partick Thistle. Hoping for similar to a few weeks ago. The Arbroath fairytale has come to an end and they can now look forward to battle with Ayr and Airdrie for the relegation spots next season. 

3-0 The Caley

Chalmers x2, McKay

Would've preferred Partick, but it's ICT, so be it, having watched the games this week, I believe we can beat ICT, but write us off at you're peril, nothing to lose, everything to play for, season starts now

15 minutes ago, ecto said:

Would've preferred Partick, but it's ICT, so be it, having watched the games this week, I believe we can beat ICT, but write us off at you're peril, nothing to lose, everything to play for, season starts now

I don’t think anyone is (being serious) writing you off. I think all The Caley fans expect you to be a lot better than the dogshite performance the last time you were here. 

3 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Don’t think it was anything to do with fitness. We just never managed that game well, never looked to keep the ball at all in the second half and it just kept coming at us and when that goal went in with 10 minutes to go (a proper shite goal to lose) Killie just got that massive adrenaline boost from the crowd and got it over the line. The way we lost that goal too kills me, poor header and decision and they got in free down the right 

The thing I don’t like about Inverness is how reliable their back 4 seem to be. The ginger boy is a 7/10 every time I see him and same goes for the other 2 and goalie. Broadfoot the only loose cannon 

And with Sutherland and McKay there is goals there. You’re quite similar to ourselves. A reliable back 4 and a guy Jack Hamilton who can score a goal. 

If we are going to come through this we will have to play very well. Would take a 0-0 on Tuesday right now.

1 hour ago, Killieboy1990 said:

Enjoy yer pitch while it lasts as the days of synthetic pitches are numbered due to environmental impact with microplastic pollution now found in stadium area drains, plus players carry microplastic off the pitch on their boots.

The woke brigade are out to get you, and I doubt you have the money to relay a grass pitch.

21 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I don’t think anyone is (being serious) writing you off. I think all The Caley fans expect you to be a lot better than the dogshite performance the last time you were here. 

We were written off at the start of the season, all through the season, anytime we had a blip in results, our obituary was written, after we lost 3-0 to ICT, we were written off, we still took the season to the second last round of fixtures, the 3-0 was by far our worst performance of the season, can't believe we will be that poor again