Livi v St Johnstone.

Poor goal to lose but it happens when you're shit, overall performance means we're definitely 11th and in the play off for me. Offered some hope for those games too.

Hendry simply knew he has to miss a couple of chances to appease the xG Gods ahead of the Play-Offs so thought 1-1 in the 94th minute in a meaningless game was the time.

5 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

Hope all the St Johnstone players are OK. I feared for them as they fell over after a hard look from a Livi player and squealed like wee lasses.  Developing a real talent there. Hope Arbroath stuff you.

Are you okay David?

hasbulla-hasbik.gif.55ab38bee96c70d63748e2ffc13d9162.gif

Yeah very flat from us today, Boyes and Ayo with some suicidal defending too, both getting caught on the ball and Ayo in the 2nd half trying to assist St Johnstone with a goal or two. Good save by Ivan for the one we sent their player through on goal. Thought big Chuk looked decent when he came on too, got involved a lot more and looked like a player.

2nd half we at least made an effort and kept me from nodding off, after that snorefest 1st half, draw was deserved on balance of play, and keeps our wee post split undefeated run going.

I think we’ve found the guy who was sitting under the camera on the stream shouting “stick that whistle up your arse Collum”.

Saints obviously much improved from last week - it would have been hard to be worse - but I don’t think that makes the performance particularly acceptable. Still a complete absence of attacking intention. That goal came from absolutely nowhere at a point where we didn’t look like we had a clue how to create a chance. MacPherson was a complete non entity - as you’d expect - but was pleased to see the difference May made in pressing the game, which helped bring the rest of the team up behind him.

Still a lot to do if we’re going to win the playoff.

56 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

Hope all the St Johnstone players are OK. I feared for them as they fell over after a hard look from a Livi player and squealed like wee lasses.  Developing a real talent there. Hope Arbroath stuff you.

Nice to see that you're over the cup final m9.

🤣

Shows how much weve missed Anderson.Big Joel did his best as a lone striker.Awfull game to watch from both.But safety secured. Not the same for Saints.Our seasons over but theirs isn't.With respect to my many Perthshire friends.Be worried.The wee guys are coming for yous.