Summer Signings 2022

When I watched him towards the end of the season he was like a man down. Lazy and lacked desire/heart compared to the young lad who replaced him who done more in 15mins than Cummins did during the game.
We have Jack McIlveen, Ryan McManus and Ross Smith already confirmed for our striker roles, but it wouldn't surprise me if we have room for another. Who that is remains to be seen.

10 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Is it the badge or Mick that made him come to Darvel?

Not money oriented obviously but the chance to build something big I'm guessing! Hope he has the inflated ego and arrogance to match.

4 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Not money oriented obviously but the chance to build something big I'm guessing! Hope he has the inflated ego and arrogance to match.

Holidays booked for the end of May must have swung it.

11 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Tatoos, fade haircut and social media attitude. 

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Is waters still there? Do u rate him?

Mon the papers

Yes Waters is still here,and no I don’t rate him,it’s all very good signing some excellent players but when your goalie is not good enough it’s pretty pointless 

Yes Waters is still here,and no I don’t rate him,it’s all very good signing some excellent players but when your goalie is not good enough it’s pretty pointless 
Hes fucking honking glad moff got rid of him he was costing us almost a goal a game and he looked like he hadnt improved when we played use last season

Mon the papers

11 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Is it the badge or Mick that made him come to Darvel?

It's the pretty dressing rooms.

Mick jumped all over me on here last year for suggesting he was throwing money at League 1/2 level players. Hit me with this pish about how it's not about money for these lads, now here we are a year on and he's lobbing 5 figure sums at Forfar for their captain. It would be funny if it didn't come with the nauseating back patting that Darvel seem to do whenever they pull off one of these "coups". 

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Hes fucking honking glad moff got rid of him he was costing us almost a goal a game and he looked like he hadnt improved when we played use last season

Mon the papers

Unfortunately when we signed him last season,he signed a 2 year contract,but,🤞🤞,we sign another keeper 

31 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Same guy who is battling mental health? Good luck to the guy if it is.

Mon the papers

Think so mate. Great to see he is still involved in the game and all the best to him for the new challenge.

4 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Unfortunately when we signed him last season,he signed a 2 year contract,but,🤞🤞,we sign another keeper 

Meadow had the 20`s keeper on the bench all season but heard he`s away to EK Thistle for a development fee so they`ll definitely be looking for a keeper