Summer Signings 2022

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn have signed midfielder Sean Hughes, previously with Wishaw, Petershill, Gartcairn, Rob Roy and Tower Hearts u21s.

The Glen's have some size of squad have they not?! 

12 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

I can only hazard a guess my friend, 22?!

Good guess, you are incorrect but too high. Plus a few players will be leaving this summer, and others coming in.

I wouldn't say that a squad of 20 players (which is what we currently have registered) is particularly high.

34 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Good guess, you are incorrect but too high. Plus a few players will be leaving this summer, and others coming in.

I wouldn't say that a squad of 20 players (which is what we currently have registered) is particularly high.

Just wondering cause I thought last season especially the Glen's added quote alot throughout the season.

Is the big lad Cummins staying?

5 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Just wondering cause I thought last season especially the Glen's added quote alot throughout the season.

Is the big lad Cummins staying?

Most squads change throughout the season, adding players and letting players go. Perhaps we communicate them more than others which gives an impression that we have a bigger turnaround of players than normal, but I don't believe that to be the case.

I haven't heard about Kit Cummins' future yet.

17 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Most squads change throughout the season, adding players and letting players go. Perhaps we communicate them more than others which gives an impression that we have a bigger turnaround of players than normal, but I don't believe that to be the case.

I haven't heard about Kit Cummins' future yet.

When I watched him towards the end of the season he was like a man down. Lazy and lacked desire/heart compared to the young lad who replaced him who done more in 15mins than Cummins did during the game.