Summer Signings 2022

On 18/06/2022 at 06:31, passbackdave said:

Decent player aswell just terrible commitment.

Mon the papers

When we signed him from Vale of Clyde there were high hopes but he is very inconsistent and loses interest in a game far too easily.

And if Rangers are playing you won’t see him at all.

16 hours ago, Calum Dillon said:

Goalkeeper looking for new club

Formerly of Kilmarnock, Queens Park, Benburb, Irvine Meadow and Yoker

25 years old, plenty first team experience- looking for a new challenge

glasgow based

Calum

Sorry I can’t remember you playing for the Meadow, I remember your dad playing with us,but not you 

1 hour ago, Lokloyal said:

When we signed him from Vale of Clyde there were high hopes but he is very inconsistent and loses interest in a game far too easily.

Hepburn has real pace and a good bit of ability however sadly I need to agree with all you say .

Aye we know all about rangers. Doing the bouncy at rugby park when he was injured (at the time being a clydebank player)

Mon the papers

24 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

Whits happening wi the striker you supposedly signed from Cumbernauld has he signed wi Meadow or Cumnock

Have to pass on that one,we thought he had signed for us,even posed with a strip, but I think he is a Cumnock player,don’t quote me on it 😂

For the life of me I will never know how this guy gets the moves he gets  , a total horrific footballer and bankies will soon find this out .
Maybe moffs brought him in 2 stop other teams playing football? Hes always been decent whenever ive seen him play over the years. Hes maybe no a player u get excited about but if he gives our attacking player the freedom then they can get forward known hes behind them if it breaks. In moff we trust

Mon the papers

Whits happening wi the striker you supposedly signed from Cumbernauld has he signed wi Meadow or Cumnock

It’s an absolute shambles and no one seems to really know. Apparently it’s now with the SFA

I heard Cumbernauld released him before his contract ran out so Cumnock could snap him up… McGinty clearly knew we were interested.

Boy wants to play for us but signed for Cumnock first so sounds like he’s stuck there.

3 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

It’s an absolute shambles and no one seems to really know. Apparently it’s now with the SFA

I heard Cumbernauld released him before his contract ran out so Cumnock could snap him up… McGinty clearly knew we were interested.

Boy wants to play for us but signed for Cumnock first so sounds like he’s stuck there.

The whole situation is crazy. I don’t get why he’s signing with Irvine Meadow if he’s already put pen to paper for Cumnock?

Looks like this shambles rests with then player then.