Summer Signings 2022

I have no idea wether the boy has signed or not, but I do think some teams are too quick off the mark to announce players. Until that email drops from the SFA I would be keeping my powder dry. Most players cant be registered until July 1st anyway 
What would happen if a player signs for 2 clubs over the summer???

Mon the papers

18 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

What would happen if a player signs for 2 clubs over the summer???

Mon the papers

Contracts and registrations are not valid until submitted to Scottish FA Registrations Dept so it would come down to who submits first but more likely options is that the club the player doesn't want to play for tears up their agreement. If not it is up to registrations to decide. 

Hopefully calm heads prevail but I have heard stories where clubs have had to make a "payment" to get him released. Isn't a good look for all parties but especially the player!!

Contracts and registrations are not valid until submitted to Scottish FA Registrations Dept so it would come down to who submits first but more likely options is that the club the player doesn't want to play for tears up their agreement. If not it is up to registrations to decide. 

Hopefully calm heads prevail but I have heard stories where clubs have had to make a "payment" to get him released. Isn't a good look for all parties but especially the player!!
So basically this guy could sign for borh medda n cumnock n make himself a few bob with the signing on fee???

Mon the papers

On 10/06/2022 at 14:03, Talbot supporter said:

imagine if they didn't get promoted next season either , will they just keep flinging money at it?

As if bot hasn’t been the big spenders of junior football hence the Scottish cup wins, now they hate smaller clubs taking them on.

As if bot hasn’t been the big spenders of junior football hence the Scottish cup wins, now they hate smaller clubs taking them on.
Scottish Cup wins (and all other titles through the years) not all down to silly money thrown at players. Im sure the players have been rewarded for the success they've created but its all down to a good manager, backroom staff and players with a desire to play for the club.
Talbot have signed some bang average and young players over the years and turned them into cup winners.

31 minutes ago, BC63 said:

Scottish Cup wins (and all other titles through the years) not all down to silly money thrown at players. Im sure the players have been rewarded for the success they've created but its all down to a good manager, backroom staff and players with a desire to play for the club.
Talbot have signed some bang average and young players over the years and turned them into cup winners.

TBH I know players that have and others that would go to Talbot for less money than being offered elsewhere... simply to win things - its not all about the money for everyone (just most of them) 😉

Put your we fishing rod away Haffey93 as Talbot welcome all challenges that are put in front of them.