Summer Signings 2022

28 minutes ago, South_Pride said:

Hahahah I wish mate. Not going to say Pollok don’t pay good wages for the level. I think only Talbot and of course Darvel will probably have a higher budget. But absolutely no chance the manager would b allowed to pay that out. 

The player was going to go to Darvel but got that offer to stay.

53 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

I honestly thought post pandemic clubs would be more frugal, appears to be heading in the other direction with bang average players asking and getting mental money. 

The Darvel effect. That's why the rest of the league really needed them out of the way. Hopefully, other clubs keep it sensible and don't overstretch financially to try and keep up with the big spenders, would be madness to do that. 

36 minutes ago, nicotina said:

burning question IS THE FORFAR CAPTAIN going to like a killie pie

against a forfar bridie.  does he live in forfar  can he afford the petrol to darvel

to find the game is off

Moaning about playing so many games last season when their pitch resembled a swimming pool at times. All the tea in China and still can't produce a good playing surface for the wannabes.

42 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

How's the negotiations going?

A good question,has he or hasn’t he signed, I hope he has signed for us,don’t get why he’s posing with a Meadow jersey,he’s maybe a good player but he’s no Mo Johnston