Summer Signings 2022

3 hours ago, Foul throw said:

St cadocs getting new players in early 

And if rumours are correct, throwing plenty of cash at the players they want.  Not quite up there with Darvel but plenty of it.  

On 08/05/2022 at 01:49, Oscar Wilder said:

The best player I've watched this year!! emoji106.png

Really hope we are doing every thing we can to keep Matty.A fantastic player we unearthed this season and players of that quality are what you need to challenge.

And if rumours are correct, throwing plenty of cash at the players they want.  Not quite up there with Darvel but plenty of it.  

Should sort out a ground before chucking money at players

Haven't they played musical chairs to end up at New Tinto Park from next season? Wouldn't shock me with the ground getting done up to licencing standards they try and make that "permanent" to get their own SFA licence. Working on something in Newton Mearns in the background. Since that looks like it will take years.

• 2 weeks later...
Really hope we are doing every thing we can to keep Matty.A fantastic player we unearthed this season and players of that quality are what you need to challenge.
Where did use get grant from? Also i was impressed with johny lyon in the games against us. Full of energy and no scared of a tackle.

Mon the papers