Inverurie Loco

Gnash

Good team, if we had won yesterday, i would've been pretty worried about this one.

Their best player is Stuart McKay IMO, excellent striker whos been banging in the goals the last few seasons. In Singer and McLean, they also have good players and Andy Roddie can be good on his day.

Saw them a few times last season, most impressed me against Huntly, where they played better football then i had seen in the third division all season. I really think they can cause and upset and will defiently be having a wee flutter on them

Gnasher as a Buckie fan we have played Inverurie 5 times already this season and they are the best team in the league and will give you a lot harder match than hElgin City.Hope they beat yi as we have painful memories of Forthbank having beat knocked out the cup in 2001/02 with the last kick of the ball.

Yeah Loco's are a good side and will be very dangerous opposition for Stirling, I might have a wee bet on this game myself.

Should be a good day out for the Bino's faithful as well, Id recommend taking the train to Inverness then change there for Inverurie, that should maximise pre-match drinking.

Yeah Loco's are a good side and will be very dangerous opposition for Stirling, I might have a wee bet on this game myself.

Should be a good day out for the Bino's faithful as well, Id recommend taking the train to Inverness then change there for Inverurie, that should maximise pre-match drinking.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is the game not in Stirling??? :huh:

Even better then, the Stirling lads can set off on the train early doors on Saturday and with a cheap day return will be back in Stirling by kick off time after about 7 hours drinking time and having seen half of Scotland :P

Archived