• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gnash

Inverurie Loco

In a similar vein to the previous threads - does anyone know anything about our Scottish Cup 2nd round opponents Inverurie Loco?

Cheers. :)

Good team, if we had won yesterday, i would've been pretty worried about this one.

Their best player is Stuart McKay IMO, excellent striker whos been banging in the goals the last few seasons. In Singer and McLean, they also have good players and Andy Roddie can be good on his day.

Saw them a few times last season, most impressed me against Huntly, where they played better football then i had seen in the third division all season. I really think they can cause and upset and will defiently be having a wee flutter on them

Yeh they are a decent side who sit second in the Highland League and I predict that they will beat you unless your form improves.

Yeh they are a decent side who sit second in the Highland League and I predict that they will beat you unless your form improves.

:huh: We've won 5 matches on the trot.....

Gnasher as a Buckie fan we have played Inverurie 5 times already this season and they are the best team in the league and will give you a lot harder match than hElgin City.Hope they beat yi as we have painful memories of Forthbank having beat knocked out the cup in 2001/02 with the last kick of the ball.

Yeah Loco's are a good side and will be very dangerous opposition for Stirling, I might have a wee bet on this game myself.

Should be a good day out for the Bino's faithful as well, Id recommend taking the train to Inverness then change there for Inverurie, that should maximise pre-match drinking.

Id recommend taking the train to Inverness then change there for Inverurie, that should maximise pre-match drinking.

I love an 8 hour train journey.

Yeah Loco's are a good side and will be very dangerous opposition for Stirling, I might have a wee bet on this game myself.

Should be a good day out for the Bino's faithful as well, Id recommend taking the train to Inverness then change there for Inverurie, that should maximise pre-match drinking.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is the game not in Stirling??? :huh:

Is the game not in Stirling??? :huh:

Even better then, the Stirling lads can set off on the train early doors on Saturday and with a cheap day return will be back in Stirling by kick off time after about 7 hours drinking time and having seen half of Scotland :P