Ireland v scotland

Just now, GiGi said:

Who actually gives a f**k? Football fans booing opposition players at a match.

Well that's a deliberate obfuscation if the booing is because they're doing something specific. Like huddling.

1 minute ago, Iain said:

Well that's a deliberate obfuscation if the booing is because they're doing something specific. Like huddling.

I don't know what your obsession with huddling is but crack on. It's weird though.

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Probably because this commentary is being aimed at the Scottish consumer since it's on council tele in Ireland.

21 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Because commentators are at least meant to be slightly balanced? I’m not subscribing to this shit for the commentator to basically laugh at us. 

So? Do you also get offended when the cameras show 3 sides of the Aviva celebrating an Ireland goal? He has every right to laugh at us. Probably also laughing at the fact you’ve actually subscribed to Premier Sports

hello young and old alike

this is how it felt with 5-1 in 1975 

bad times feel near then and now 

good days are for future imagination 

(= get used to it, it was ever thus)

It would help if some of the media challenged this ineptitude. This is the worst result in his reign. We seem a team devoid of grit. The players are clearly fucked. But Clarke still play same team. I would have started Kelly in goal. Turnbull and Ross Stewart. Could not have done any worse. Woeful. Abject. Utter shite 🤬

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

So? Do you also get offended when the cameras show 3 sides of the Aviva celebrating an Ireland goal? He has every right to laugh at us. Probably also laughing at the fact you’ve actually subscribed to Premier Sports

I've not subscribed m8.

Imagine defending fucking Gary Breen. That's as big an embarrassment as that Scotland performance.

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

It would help if some of the media challenged this ineptitude. This is the worst result in his reign. We seem a team devoid of grit. The players are clearly fucked. But Clarke still play same team. I would have started Kelly in goal. Turnbull and Ross Stewart. Could not have done any worse. Woeful. Abject. Utter shite 🤬

The lads on Radio Scotland aren't holding back.