Ireland v scotland

Just now, Scosha said:

The difference in effort between these two sides is staggering. Majority of this team just can’t be arsed. Robertson leading this mentality. 

Let me guess; no passion either? Perhaps a couple of players didn't even sing the anthem as well?!

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He'll be 40 at the end of year. Can see him retiring, at least from the national team, at the end of season 22/23.

I think that’s probably likely. Gordon seemed especially gutted during his interview after Ukraine because he’d presumably realised his chance of going to a major tournament was probably now gone, whereas as he mentioned many of the others will obviously still have chances to come. 

1 minute ago, Iain said:

Bit embarrassing if the support has decided to act like that.

Scotland fans have booed huddles for at long as I can remember. Happened against Armenia as well. I laugh ever time - it's such a weird mentality. 

Just now, SpoonTon said:

I have no problem with an Irish commentator celebrating a goal in Irish TV coverage. But it's really irritating when someone is celebrating in my moments of despair. 

I have every problem with an “Irish” commentator supporting a goal when the broadcaster wants me to spend money to listen to him celebrating. Congratulations premier sports, I had been considering subscribing but I’d now rather eat my own testicles with a rusty knife and fork. f**k premier sports and f**k Scotland.